Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bhutto Assassinated
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Heartless
Bhutto Assassinated

I'm not sure what I think of this.
Mekstizzle
Hello Mr. Shit, meet Mr. Fan

Please don't spam in political
TommyVercettiPizza
Gordon Brown put it well when he said she was assassinated by pathetic cowards afraid of democracy -I presume because through democracy they would lose the power they have with their dictatorship/kleptocracy/whatever they call it.
Qdeathstar
I don't think this matters much... tbh.
gingergenius
tbh it's not going to change the world but I was shocked.

this is a woman we've seen interviewed on the news all summer and now she got fucked horribly. its a real shock that she's gone. If Princess Diana was a paki...
Juice
Can't say I didn't see this coming. America went to great lengths to get her to return to Pakistan and pursue efforts to further destabilize the current government structure there. It was only a matter of time. They have been trying to kill her ever since she stepped foot on Pakistani soil.

But let's not act like she was an angel. Bhutto was notoriously corrupt.
Amis
Well eventually someone else will step up from the crowd and take her place, I hope. When there is a will there is a way, even Nepal got out of "monarchy" just a good example to rest of the dictatoric Asian countries. One day we will see free Asia, and maybe free Africa too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.