Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transexuals
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
gingergenius
Ok so I was thinking.

Gay people are alright. I mean, it's not something I like to see but I can accept that if you're a gay then thats your lot in life and its only fair that you're allowed to pursue your own interests.

But then there's the issue of the people who think they're trapped in the wrong body.

Some dress up like women and wear makeup and all the rest. Transvestites. Although a little disturbing, this is Ok. It's only cultural what determines how we dress anyway.

But some people have some snips and tucks and hormone treatments and change their sex. Transexuals. Is it me or are these people freaks who should not be allowed???

It's unnatural. Yeah fine a man can have his dick turned inside out, get fake tits and talk in a high voice but they can't menstruate and they can't have kids. They look like wierd women but they're not women cos they can't do what women do. And post operation they can't do man things either. So basically they can't do shit. Nature didn't intend it. Other plastic surgery can either be reversed or it doesn't have any consequences with regards to how your body works. But changing your genitals around and taking hormones is disgusting. It should be illegal.

Discuss.
Austin
Very bigoted post.

Being trapped in a body that's not the gender you feel I would imagine to be extremely uncomfortable.. who are the likes of you to stop people changing that? They're hurting nobody, and your kind of talk is exactly the same kind of thing gay people get said to them.. just a load of bigoted nonsense.

0bs3n3
Whats with all this bull about being 'born' gay? Your not born gay, it is your upbringing that determines it all.
TwoFacedTanner
Ginger. I'll have to side with you on this one.
It's pretty disgusting. Should be illegal.
I mean, what if some poor soul marries one of those, but she refrains from telling him the truth.
Years pass, he decides he wants kids.
Oh shit.
He goes berserk and kills her. Or himself. Or both!
Wouldn't have happened if she would've stayed a man.

But you may say:
He'd have to be dumb not to know that it wasn't a man at some point.
Take this into consideration.
A bond girl, Caroline Cossey, was once a man.
Bond girls were always beautiful and such.
Easy deception.

I'll say, if those people would just go to a therapist it'd solve that problem of thinking they're trapped in a different body.
That like a mental problem.

Styl
He/She wasn't an ACTUAL Bond girl TFT, just a model/henchwoman or something... Lolz at the thought of Roger Moore making out with a transsexual.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Styl @ Nov 29 2007, 06:51 AM) [snapback]1377301[/snapback]
He/She wasn't an ACTUAL Bond girl TFT, just a model/henchwoman or something... Lolz at the thought of Roger Moore making out with a transsexual.

Whoops...haha

Still. Its was in a bond movie.
Soooo....yeah.
Heres to half-assed info!
Amis
Only you can decide what to do with your own body, not the government, not anyone, but you.

If you want to get horns to grow from your ass, then let it be. It doesn't harm anyone, so what's the problem?
Indy
Yeah I pretty much agree with what Amis said. Though transexuals aren't the most pleasant of sites.
Marneyo Juano
'trapped in the wrong body' is an excuse people use when they feel so depressed and insecure that they're out of any other excuses for their miserable life. I think all gays and transvestites should do what transsexuals do. Because the way I see it, they first of all let people CLEARLY see they're fucked up people (unlike gays who are hard to spot...sneaky fucks), plus, what's even better, they punish themselves by not being able to reproduce at all. So we end up with all the twisted sick fucks dying without children.
gingergenius
QUOTE(Amis @ Nov 29 2007, 05:48 PM) [snapback]1377324[/snapback]
Only you can decide what to do with your own body, not the government, not anyone, but you.

If you want to get horns to grow from your ass, then let it be. It doesn't harm anyone, so what's the problem?

i see where you're coming from but it's unnatural. Nature did not intend things to work out this way.

Anyway, there's a difference between sex and gender.

Being a member of the male sex means you have a dick and balls.
Being a member of the female sex means you have a pussy.
Don't talk to me about hermaphrodites.

However, gender is simply what culturally is normal for sexes to do. So, female gender is prone to nattering etc. etc. So even if you have a dick but feel like a woman, why not put up with it? It's what you're born as. I can't see how it's any better to be a freak than it is to be normal with warped thoughts.
Qdeathstar
I don't really care what you do, but don't expect me to respect you at all.

Secondly.. you said its "unnatural" as in, nature has some intended course of action. Your implying that nature has a conscious... which is a foolish assumption.

Who decides what natural is. I'm sure its in a transexuals nature to want to change his/her sex?...

Lastly, I think i believe transexuals more when they say they feel like a woman, than I do a transgender. I think they are mere attention whores.
Austin
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Nov 29 2007, 10:49 PM) [snapback]1377347[/snapback]
'trapped in the wrong body' is an excuse people use when they feel so depressed and insecure that they're out of any other excuses for their miserable life. I think all gays and transvestites should do what transsexuals do. Because the way I see it, they first of all let people CLEARLY see they're fucked up people (unlike gays who are hard to spot...sneaky fucks), plus, what's even better, they punish themselves by not being able to reproduce at all. So we end up with all the twisted sick fucks dying without children.

Wtf are you talking about...
Marneyo Juano
About transsexuals, and you?
koneko
homosexuality actually *does* have precedent as occurring in nature. therefore, it's not unnatural... and besides, if lesbians are ok then you've got to put up with gays too.
and fyi, don't be so scared of gay guys. when they give you that "look" 90% of the time it's not because they want THEIR dick in YOUR ass, but the other way around.
transsexuals hurt no one, and get enough shit from the world as it is. if you don't like it, go buy an island somewhere and make all of the rules you want... just don't expect me to visit.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(koneko @ Dec 11 2007, 11:52 PM) [snapback]1379467[/snapback]
homosexuality actually *does* have precedent as occurring in nature. therefore, it's not unnatural... and besides, if lesbians are ok then you've got to put up with gays too.
and fyi, don't be so scared of gay guys. when they give you that "look" 90% of the time it's not because they want THEIR dick in YOUR ass, but the other way around.
transsexuals hurt no one, and get enough shit from the world as it is. if you don't like it, go buy an island somewhere and make all of the rules you want... just don't expect me to visit.

Or we could buy an island for THEM to live on that you won't visit.

Bah-haha laugh.gif

I slay myself.
koneko
actually i WOULD visit, i'm a fan of drag shows. and bisexual.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(koneko @ Dec 12 2007, 01:15 AM) [snapback]1379471[/snapback]
actually i WOULD visit, i'm a fan of drag shows. and bisexual.

Well in that case....

We'd charge admission to make up for the money we lost buying them an island.
laugh.gif
rocking 2 -apc- 4 ever
QUOTE(0bs3n3 @ Nov 29 2007, 01:02 AM) [snapback]1377287[/snapback]
Whats with all this bull about being 'born' gay? Your not born gay, it is your upbringing that determines it all.

They have actually done studies and shown that being homosexual CAN come from a hormone imbalance.
Marneyo Juano
QUOTE(koneko @ Dec 12 2007, 07:52 AM) [snapback]1379467[/snapback]

Either way you'll get the AIDS, so it doesn't really matter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.