Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Racial Discrimination Against Me
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
オタク
Ok, so recently I have been called a "wigger" which all of you know as pertaining to "White Nigger." I am white but I am not ignorant. First of all let me inform you a little about where I live, I live with my grandma in a farming community near Kansas City, Missouri. You may think this is why I'm having these problems but It is in no way ACCEPTABLE at all for this to be allowed at all. I have informed my school administrators about being called a "wigger" and explained to them what it means. I do not care if my friends call me this because it's not meant as derogatory. But when it's meant to cause harm there's a problem.

First let me point out the definition of discrimination:

1 a: the act of discriminating b: the process by which two stimuli differing in some aspect are responded to differently2: the quality or power of finely distinguishing3 a: the act, practice, or an instance of discriminating categorically rather than individually b: prejudiced or prejudicial outlook, action, or treatment <racial discrimination>
I have highlighted B because this is what i experience on a daily basis in some way, shape, or form.

Let me define prejudice:

1: injury or damage resulting from some judgment or action of another in disregard of one's rights; especially : detriment to one's legal rights or claims2 a (1): preconceived judgment or opinion (2): an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b: an instance of such judgment or opinion c: an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

Again, I have highlighted the areas that I have experienced and my rights being the right of freedom of expression (clothing) and behavior (I behave well).

So as you all well know this would be defined as racial discrimination (even though I am white which was a little weird for me to find out this is still what it's called). And we all know that racial discrimination is against the law, now I'm posing the question what do you all think about my situation and how i should go about handling it because I am sick and tired of being discriminated against and made fun of because it's my right to dress and express myself how I want and be called racist names and reminded the color of my skin.

Further more admins/mods please do your job and moderate this thread because i have a feeling some people are going to troll.
Qdeathstar
A wigger is someone who is white but acts like a black person. IE In clothing, style, ect. If thats you, then i reckon you are indeed a wigger, by all modern definitions.

I think you should just get over it, who cares. Either act more white? or stop acting like it bothers you so much. Who cares if some high-school wankers call you a wigger. I don't even think this is political and its definitely not a "world" issue.

Lastly, if you expect flaming... then aren't you inciting flames.. and/or trolling? XD.png.

pfft.

EDIT: One more thing.

Yeah, you have rights... but you still have to pay the consequences for exercising those rights. IE Don Imus had the right to free speech but had still lost his job for saying something politically incorrect, ect. Blacks had the right to vote, but for a long time they had to endure persecution/ect if they did vote.

Bain
what do you all think about my situation and how i should go about handling it

First of all, you make it worse off my talking to authority figures.

Second, nothing. Grow up. People call each other shit and if you dress like a wigger, walk like a wigger, talk like a wigger, hang with wiggers, you probably should be called that.

Im not trolling. Im just telling you society is going to call you what they please and no amount of 'emotional rules' the government tries to enact will matter.

You can dress how you want and then there are reactions from others. Its simple as that.

Solve it? There is no solving it unless you dress normally, or if you disassociate with them all completely.

Im not saying you're wrong, and hell, I havent even seen the kind of clothes you wear, but usually when a person dresses like a wigger, its obvious.

All my point is, is that you have to handle it because like isnt pre school. Its the sad truth and many people do not get it.
Damian
You beat the hell out of them, that's what you do.
OptimumPx
Well, first things first.

If you're white, and white people are making fun of you for acting black, it isn't really 'racial' discrimination. Mainly because you arn't of a different race. You're still white, no matter how you may act to the contrary.

Next there isn't any US Federal Law against name-calling. In fact the US Supreme Court stated in 'Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co. v. White' (No. 05-259) under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (the law that prohibits discrimination based upon race, ethnic background, religion and gender) "...we speak of material adversity because we believe it is important to separate significant from trivial harms. Title VII, we have said, does not set forth a general civility code for the American workplace."

In other words trivial teasing or name-calling will not be enough under the law, but more significant harassment will be illegal. On an interesting note this case is based out of Kansas.

Sorry to tell you, but you don't really have a legal leg to stand on. sleep.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
personally i dont even know why people give a shit, one guys white but acts black? how do they know that black people are different from white people, were all human, but i seriusly agree with damian, beat the fuck outta them, unless they're like 6''7 and 300lbs.
オタク
well see the reason i post this is because personally what i do is tell them to go fuck themselves and go up to them and intimidate them but my parents although my mom has told me countless times just to tell them to fuck themselves, that i shouldn't do that. So i was just wondering. o_o and now i have no idea why this is in political thouhgt i posted it in general,....
Qdeathstar
I think you should just not do anything.
Austin
Lol you really do act black crying racial discrimination over being called a wigga.. although you're just acting 'black'.. so I don't know how you can say people are being racist towards you O_o
TommyVercettiPizza
Funny how everyone belittles bullying as 'something you've just gotta get over; grow up and stop complaining' -that is, unless it's racial bullying, which seems to be, for some crazy fucked-up reason, a million times worse than any other bullying :S

QDeathstar, you say
I think you should just get over it, who cares. Either act more white? or stop acting like it bothers you so much. Who cares if some high-school wankers call you a wigger. I don't even think this is political and its definitely not a "world" issue
Would you say this kinda thing to some black guy complaining of being called a nigger? So why say it to anyone experiencing bullying? Because it's not that serious? Then why is racial bullying so serious? :S Oh yeh because it's racial, and everyone's been brainwashed to believe that racial anything is the most heinous crime in the world. This is like that campaign to get discimination/bullying against ginger people to be considered as serious as discrimination/bullying against black people -why shouldn't ALL discrimination/bullying be treated as seriously as discrimination/bullying against black people?

To the original poster, sadly in this hypocritical world, you will not get anywhere. Noone cares if you are racially bullied, that is unless you're black of course. Oh and btw, out of a fat white guy who is violently beaten up/knifed daily for being fat, and a black guy who is called 'nigger' once, guess who the police will ignore, and who the police will bend over backwards to bring a prosecution? Yep, you got that right, what a nice double-standard-filled world we live in glare.gif
Screw Loose
you're white, acting black, and live in a farming community? it'd be fucked up if anybody didn't call you a wigger... does common sense play any sort of role here?

if its bothering you so much, start a confrontation, kick his ass and make an example out of him so nobody else will say that 'racist' term to you again...
jdid112
QUOTE(AK alien @ Dec 23 2007, 09:04 PM) [snapback]1382489[/snapback]
you're white, acting black, and live in a farming community? it'd be fucked up if anybody didn't call you a wigger... does common sense play any sort of role here?

if its bothering you so much, start a confrontation, kick his ass and make an example out of him so nobody else will say that 'racist' term to you again...

He's right. I'm black, and this white kid hangs around black "thugs", if you may. I mean he tries to rap, he dresses with exaggeration, and they still pick on him. But I never understand why he doesn't get the message. Those group of boys don't like you, stop trying......

That is some what irrelevant, back on topic.

Whether your a wigger or not, if you want to establish respect and dominance in contemporary society, you can't take too much crap from anybody.

That doesn't mean go beat up everybody that calls you a name, but you warn him, warn him good to stop, and when it gets that annoying, where he's cracking on you, and people around are laughing, and you just get that tick inside of you.....

Go crazy. Attack that person. Bite, kick, smack punch, do whatever it takes to let him, and everybody else around you know, not to take you for a joke. (Note: don't kill the person, just beat him down until he knows you've won)

Oh, and if you are a wigger, or if you sag your pants to your chins, stop.
Skinny 
Anyone who uses the word 'wigger' is a fucking idiot. It's just clasifying the way you dress under race. Why shoud the way you dress have anything to do with your nationality? Me and several other people are white, and we want to make money through criminal acts and if most of the people who do this are black or lebonses (not always) I will hang out with them and if I have to dress a certain way to do so I will. That may not even be the case, you may just be a quite guy who likes to wear the gear or likes the music associated to the culture. Seriously, just go up to the kid and say "why do you feel the need to divide blacks and whites like that? Black skin is nothing but a phisical feature and you're a fucking dumbass to think otherwise, look budy you're a wanker get the fuck out the school before I drop you on your head and throw you out on your ass". If he continues, bash the fuck out of him, if he's bigger than you, pull your shank out and show him who is gangster. After that, any other asshat who wants to call you a wigger will think otherwise either because, you will bash the fuck out of him, shank him or the logic you displayed will make him look like a stupid asshat for disputing it.
Ruger
This thread is pissing me off so much. Just by the use of the word "wigger"

White person (smart, dresses nicely, talks correctly)
Black person (dumb, dresses wierd, talks incorrectly)

1. How do they know you are ACTING? Because you might have grown up like that, I've known plenty of white people who grew up in the projects and were more of thugs than the black folks. They still got called a wigger, you know what happened? They ethered them and made them feel stupid. You can't just say "f*ck off" you have to call them out.

white dude: wigger
you: what is a wigger?
white dude: white person who acts black
you: oh rly? what do black people act like?
white dude: like you
you: you mean dumb and ignorant?
white dude: yeah
you: so you think black people are dumb and ignorant?

I don't know why white people encourage black people so much to act ghetto and shit and they probably aren't even from the ghetto. There's this dude named Latavious who grew up in eastover, a rich neighborhood. He goes to school and acts like a gangster and this white dude always insults this other guy because he's ghetto, but the "wigger" is actually from Valence Street. He calls the dude a wigger and like 30 minutes later he talks about how gangster Latavious is and how he will beat the wiggers ass.

^^ typical white person
Mad Space Ghost
Some people deserve the wigger.

Likeeeeeee, kids who in the suburbs and they act hard and like they lil wayne yet they never been gang associated or sold drugs deserve that mark or they never been locked up deserve it.

I mean i live in the suburbs but i've had all the shit happen and its made me like i am because i've had to go through it.
Ruger
Yeah about the kids in the suburbs that gets on my nerves but that is very rare here.
OptimumPx
QUOTE(Ruger @ Jan 31 2008, 05:22 PM) [snapback]1391242[/snapback]
This thread is pissing me off so much. Just by the use of the word "wigger"

White person (smart, dresses nicely, talks correctly)
Black person (dumb, dresses wierd, talks incorrectly)

1. How do they know you are ACTING? Because you might have grown up like that, I've known plenty of white people who grew up in the projects and were more of thugs than the black folks. They still got called a wigger, you know what happened? They ethered them and made them feel stupid. You can't just say "f*ck off" you have to call them out.

white dude: wigger
you: what is a wigger?
white dude: white person who acts black
you: oh rly? what do black people act like?
white dude: like you
you: you mean dumb and ignorant?
white dude: yeah
you: so you think black people are dumb and ignorant?

I don't know why white people encourage black people so much to act ghetto and shit and they probably aren't even from the ghetto. There's this dude named Latavious who grew up in eastover, a rich neighborhood. He goes to school and acts like a gangster and this white dude always insults this other guy because he's ghetto, but the "wigger" is actually from Valence Street. He calls the dude a wigger and like 30 minutes later he talks about how gangster Latavious is and how he will beat the wiggers ass.

^^ typical white person

If it pisses you off so much then why did you bump it? Nobody had posted in this topic for a month till you decided to. sleep.gif
Skinny 
QUOTE(AK alien @ Dec 24 2007, 01:04 PM) [snapback]1382489[/snapback]

Wigger=White nigger? A nigger is a black man owned by a white man, so he's a white black man owned by a white man. o_0 makes perfect sense.

How is he acting black? Wiggers seem to try to fight people for no reason, so are you implying all people of African decent behave the same way?
Ruger
dude that's what I've been trying to say

Black people do the same shit though, you look at a nigga wrong and they will try and get some friend and jump your ass when you least expect it, then put it on youtube so all the white boys can see how hard they are.

But when white people do it, they get called out for acting like a nigger a.k.a being bi-polar as hell.
Skinny 
Actualy, I'm saying if thats what wiggers do the people must think all black people do it.

Ruger, what you described sounded more like a Lebo.
NIGGALICIOUS
Nigga Please this thread is huh.gif
Skinny 
It's also been dead for 19 days...
Mister Triangle
QUOTE(オタク @ Nov 14 2007, 11:29 PM) [snapback]1375228[/snapback]
Ok, so recently I have been called a "wigger" which all of you know as pertaining to "White Nigger." I am white but I am not ignorant. First of all let me inform you a little about where I live, I live with my grandma in a farming community near Kansas City, Missouri. You may think this is why I'm having these problems but It is in no way ACCEPTABLE at all for this to be allowed at all. I have informed my school administrators about being called a "wigger" and explained to them what it means. I do not care if my friends call me this because it's not meant as derogatory. But when it's meant to cause harm there's a problem.

First let me point out the definition of discrimination:

1 a: the act of discriminating b: the process by which two stimuli differing in some aspect are responded to differently2: the quality or power of finely distinguishing3 a: the act, practice, or an instance of discriminating categorically rather than individually b: prejudiced or prejudicial outlook, action, or treatment <racial discrimination>
I have highlighted B because this is what i experience on a daily basis in some way, shape, or form.

Let me define prejudice:

1: injury or damage resulting from some judgment or action of another in disregard of one's rights; especially : detriment to one's legal rights or claims2 a (1): preconceived judgment or opinion (2): an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b: an instance of such judgment or opinion c: an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics
Again, I have highlighted the areas that I have experienced and my rights being the right of freedom of expression (clothing) and behavior (I behave well).

So as you all well know this would be defined as racial discrimination (even though I am white which was a little weird for me to find out this is still what it's called). And we all know that racial discrimination is against the law, now I'm posing the question what do you all think about my situation and how i should go about handling it because I am sick and tired of being discriminated against and made fun of because it's my right to dress and express myself how I want and be called racist names and reminded the color of my skin.

Further more admins/mods please do your job and moderate this thread because i have a feeling some people are going to troll.

You're getting exactly what you deserve. The strong sniff out the weak & wiggers are weak minded people with personality disorders. When you're in, what I'm assuming is, a mostly white country town & acting black then there will be problems. I have to admit that I laugh at the 'gangsa type' blacks when I see them so you can just imagine my reaction to wiggers. There's lots of young white kids these days that have personality disorders & what I can't figure out is why it is so bad now. Is it because the parents are weak liberals & don't try to point their kids in the right direction? Or is it because the wigger doesn't have a male role model in his life? Whatever the answer, it's sad. I mean, even blacks laugh & make fun of wiggers so it comes from all directions. Weak people have it rough.

When Michael Jackson's thriller album came out I dressed up like him for about two months. I done it just to get women and man did it work! But it also drawed the attention of jocks & bullies and thanks to them they pushed me in the right direction and it taught me that just being yourself is just better & you feel better and more confident. And if you're the type that pounds your fist on your chest & says "This is me! This is who I am!" ...then you need to do some soul searching because your true self has been buried under layers of lies & insecurities. Get a shovel boy & start digging!

Damn. I should be a Psychiatrist. Or a civil rights leader for white people.

Severus Snape
that just being yourself is just better & you feel better and more confident.

So, then, what if he's just being himself and sick of getting bullshit from people who think he should be more "real" and more "himself"? Or are you the kind of person that doesn't believe anyone is really being themselves so you can give everyone shit?
Mister Triangle
QUOTE(Arch Angel @ Mar 5 2008, 03:51 PM) [snapback]1397663[/snapback]
that just being yourself is just better & you feel better and more confident.

So, then, what if he's just being himself and sick of getting bullshit from people who think he should be more "real" and more "himself"? Or are you the kind of person that doesn't believe anyone is really being themselves so you can give everyone shit?

If he's white and he's wearing his hat sideways, talking unintelligable gibberish, pants hanging off the ass(because they can't seem to figure out how clothing size works), Then he's NOT being himself. White men don't act that way. We've evolved, well, some of us anyway. I think that people have the right to act however they want. All I'm saying is that he's cheating himself by throwing dignity out the window. Put down the piff duddy album & walk away.
Screw Loose
Mister Triangle changed my view on this problem...

Go ahead and be what they consider 'wiggers' all you want. Theres not a fucking thing they can do about it, and it'd be funny to see them try. If its really you, and you've tried different things and it really is you, don't be afraid to express it

Since you're white, but you appreciate "black culture" (i'm trying my hardest not to generalize) then you shouldn't be afraid to show it.

NO MATTER HOW you're acting, if anybody gives you shit, throw twice as much shit right back at them. Fight straight, one on one, beat them fair, and show all the inbred country boys they can't touch you. More power to you.

Anybody who talks shit, well, thats all it is: Talk.

Mister Triangle
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Mar 7 2008, 12:16 AM) [snapback]1397828[/snapback]
...and show all the inbred country boys they can't touch you.

You think that country boys are inbreds?? Jeesh! You're about a nimrod! Is your parents liberals or foreigners? Inbreeding is a myth. I've never known of it happening in W.Va. or Kentucky. White country boys are the strongest breed of human & some of the smartest regardless of how minorities have stereo-typed people in the country & divided whites in the city and the country. It's a simple war tactic, really. They think; Seperate them, weaken them & then mix with them & break them down. Gangster blacks even know better than to try that shit on a country boy that they do to white city boys on B.E.T. and MTV rap videos because they know they will get their black ass handed to'em real quick.

Test scores prove that kids in the country score levels higher on test scores than kids in inner-city schools so saying that country boys are stupid, which I know that's what your weak mind thinks, is laughable at best. And I really don't think that it's wise advice to tell a weak-minded wigger to "show all the inbred country boys they can't touch you" because that advice could get him hurt 10x worse then walking into brooklyn and yelling "nigger".
Screw Loose
Nope, my mom and dad are Native American, and i can tell you i'm far from liberal

Alright, lets use the majority of College athletes as an example. Why are all the college football players stronger then all the PRO Hockey players?

Show me a white boy who can run a 4.2 40 yard dash, bench 225 for 48 reps, get a vertical jump of 41'', get a broad jump of 10' 9'', AND successfully pass 4 years or more of college? Not just pass, but get astronomical results in doing so, usually getting honor roll consistantly. These results are most common in Hispanic and Black athletes. How many trailer park swamp donkeys do you see in college?

Your bullshit test scores probably apply to high school, which is TOO easy to begin with. It makes me think you're basing your argument off of "Varsity Blues".

The only country boy i see in the NFL thats ANY GOOD is Brett Favre, and i see him getting his ass handed to him by inner city spics and niggers ALL DAY. There are now black quarterbacks that far surpass him in quality. I'm referring to brett favre in his prime by the way, couldn't give a shit about him now other then hes a smart QB

BTW, go into any black neighborhood, yell "NIGGER", stay in one place, and tell me what happens. Its clear you're just talking out of your ass and making up statistics
Mister Triangle
Far from liberal? You? rolleyes.gif Well, if you're not liberal then you hate white people. It's 1 or the other. wink.gif Obviously negro's are your hero's and you probably have posters of them all over your wall. Goody Goody! FACT: Most negro's in sports are steroid junkies. I used to watch white dudes school blacks in basetball on the streets all the time when I lived near D.C. & everytime the blacks lost they looked dumbfounded because they believed the myth that they are better in sports but it's horseshit. In high school football they simply can't hang with the white boys.

"Why are all the college football players stronger then all the PRO Hockey players?"

Because they're 2 different sports & they train differently. You don't see no 335 pound linemen in hockey, do you?

"Show me a white boy who can run a 4.2 40 yard dash"

Not too many but there are some fast white dudes. That's because blacks have 1 more muscle in their legs and it's in their genomes from their ancestors running from elephants & lions. biggrin.gif Plus, they're hopped up on steroids.

"bench 225 for 48 reps"

YEP! White men do it all the time. Ever watched the worlds strongest man competition? Blacks don't usually do too good in it but white men do.

"(whites)successfully pass 4 years or more of college?"

Now I know that your a moron! 70 percent of all black students who enroll in four-year colleges drop out at some point, as compared with 37 percent of whites.(that number seems high but there are simply more whites) At any given time nearly as many black males are incarcerated as are in college in this country. And the grades of black college students average half a letter below those of their white classmates. At one prestigious university, only 8 percent of the graduating black students had grade averages of B or above, as compared with 76 percent of the whites. This pattern is the rule, not the exception, in even the most elite American colleges. Tragically, low grades can render a degree essentially "terminal" in the sense that they preclude further schooling. NATIVE AMERICANS DROP OUT THE MOST OF ALL & SCORE JUST AS LOW AS BLACKS & MEXICANS!

"(whites)Not just pass, but get astronomical results in doing so, usually getting honor roll consistantly."

Asians get the highest grades and whites are right behind them. Africans, mexicans, and "native americans" score unbelievably lower than that of whites & asians. Sadly, it's not even close! Read 'The Bell Curve Study' or any psychology book that is standard in college. It will lay it out for you straight up.

"How many trailer park swamp donkeys do you see in college?"

There's 10x more trash in appartment buildings then there are in trailer parks. And there's LOTS of students who live in trailers. There's nothing wrong with that...well, except to an inner-city jack-ass! Don't believe that crap you see on jew jerry springer.

"Your bullshit test scores probably apply to high school. It makes me think you're basing your argument off of "Varsity Blues".

Varsity blues was an alright movie I guess. I have a chevy almost like the fat guy has but mine has rebel flag tint in the back glass & sits up a little higher with bigger tires. But actually, I'm a statistics guy & base my arguement of test scores from The Bell Curve Study & Psychology: ninth & tenth edition. I get all my other facts from reliable sources.

"The only country boy i see in the NFL thats ANY GOOD is Brett Favre"

Hell, a lot of the NFL players are country boys. Most of the coaches too! What the hell are you talkin' 'bout? I'm not gonna waste space typing all of their names 'cause you ain't worth it!

"There are now black quarterbacks that far surpass him(Bret Favre) in quality."

You are a negro fanboy. Rip the posters off your wall, little buddy, and step away. Everybody knows that white country boys have gotta tell them dumb ni**ers what to do & the most superior quarterbacks are white. Blacks cannot QB like white country boys.

"BTW, go into any black neighborhood, yell "NIGGER", stay in one place, and tell me what happens. Its clear you're just talking out of your ass"

I ain't skeered of little black boys like you are! Whites from the country eat'em for breakfast and that's a fact, son. Now go watch your hero's on B.E.T. & keep dreaming alice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.