Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alex Jones
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
reverend green
Has anyone seen any films by alex jones? He has a couple good movies that you can watch on google video. One is called "Terrorstorm", which is about government sponsored terrorism, and another good one is "Martial Law 9-11: Rise of the Police State." They might not be entirely true, but if you have an open mind you should definitely check them out. Also you can check out prisonplanet.com and infowars.com. Crazy stuff! If anyone watches the videos, you should discuss it below wink.gif
psychÝ
Yes and then you look up the sources and find that most are BS, and that they are all completely bias and generally spin and when I say spin I mean just completely change it to a completely different context, then there is the fuck they leave out anything else that disagrees with the idea or most ideas of logic.

I'll agree to the fact that technically it could be the way it is going but it is unlikely as it makes little sense.
Austin
I used to watch some of his videos.. until I realised that he basically thinks or insinuates that everything is a conspiracy.. that's when I stopped bothering with him.

But that doesn't mean to say everything he talks about is bullshit.. but I think a lot of it is.
Pyrocy
I don't put too much thought into someone who said the V-Tech massacere was a government black-ops mission.
Bain
QUOTE(PyroHazard @ Nov 13 2007, 12:49 PM) [snapback]1374921[/snapback]
I don't put too much thought into someone who said the V-Tech massacere was a government black-ops mission.

Lol, thats news to me......and fucking retarded.
Damian
I'm all for listening to what people have to say but...Alex Jones just seems fucking crazy to me :\.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.