Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheney Being Impeached?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Damian
[youtube]yJYbgouqlMw[/youtube]
After 7 years of his mess Kucnich finally wants to get serious. If you ask me I think the guy is just doing all this rambling and such to boost his campaign, smart smart idea I must say. If he is truly sincere, where was he years ago? It's great and all but Cheney has already did his dirty work and made all his dirty money, and he's almost dead anyways, why should he care about an impeachment now? The man is on top of the world at the moment, and this impeachment is probably just funny shit to him, ie because it will probably fail and if it does work, who cares? He sure won't.

Now, if we can get the guy in jail or sentenced to death, then things would be all good, but right now the man has already done his work and already almost out of office anyways sooo...yea.
Heartless
This is his third attempt. The real question you should ask is, where was he for Education? the War? Health Care? Anything important or relevant?
Marneyo Juano
I fell asleep during this. His tone...

Anyways what the fuck does he have against cheney aren't there more important things to take care of?
Damian
QUOTE(Lieutenant Cuttlefish @ Nov 7 2007, 10:18 PM) [snapback]1373962[/snapback]
This is his third attempt. The real question you should ask is, where was he for Education? the War? Health Care? Anything important or relevant?

The same things that keep getting shutdown when they reach Bush? To tell you the truth, we need a whole new set of Congress. They have all proven to be spineless people that let Bush and etc do/get what ever he wants.

QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Nov 7 2007, 10:52 PM) [snapback]1373968[/snapback]
I fell asleep during this. His tone...

Anyways what the fuck does he have against cheney aren't there more important things to take care of?

What the fuck does he have against Cheney? haha, I'll just say this, when Cheney dies you will see more than just him out on the street dancing and singing. The man is just evil and he has lied on too many occasions.

Of course there are more important things to talk about but they all have been rejected/going to be vetoed. Has Bush and his crew ever tried talking about the child health care thing? All he cares about is blocking Universal Healthcare at all costs...now if the money is going towards this useless war then he's all ears.
Juice
QUOTE(Lieutenant Cuttlefish @ Nov 7 2007, 05:18 PM) [snapback]1373962[/snapback]

As a matter of fact, he has rallied behind all of those issues you listed. I like Dennis Kucinich. Kucinich is the only announced candidate who I have heard expressed unambiguous opposition to America's wars of hedgemony. And, he voted against the Patriot Act. So, his head appears to be on the right side of what I consider to be an important issue. But, the man does not have a chance in hell of winning in white America. Especially since he's the only presidential candidate that supports African descendant reparations. If I want to throw away my vote on someone who has no chance of winning, I might as well write in Minister Farrakhan.

Anyone who defends Cheney isn't thinking straight.
Bain
QUOTE(Juice @ Nov 7 2007, 07:27 PM) [snapback]1373988[/snapback]
America's wars of hedgemony.

Hegemoney?
Ex-PS Fanboy
the one thing i find weird about this guy is he shot someone in the face and then he appologized to cheney
Damian
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Nov 8 2007, 04:32 PM) [snapback]1374059[/snapback]
the one thing i find weird about this guy is he shot someone in the face and then he appologized to cheney

People just found that incident so funny and "cute". I found it entirely sick...
Nec
Kucinich has stood for the same things for many years, it is just that no one took notice before. He has been consistent on all issues, and never backed down. That is one of the things I respect about him the most. No waffling back and forth like every other politician.
Qdeathstar
This is a media stunt... nothing more. Democratic leadership already said they arn't going to go for impeachment.

Now, if we can get the guy in jail or sentenced to death,

Oi. What a stupid comment.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.