Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Barack Obama is an idiot
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Bain
I know some people are going to tell me what he did is patriotic, or jusitified, but what kind of asshole is this guy to not say the pledge or put his hand on his heart during it:

I say Americas new slogan be Barack the Cock.
Heartless
Obama scares me. No matter who is elected, it will far worse then anything Bush did or tried to do.
Bain
Hes going to open talks with the arabs and Africa/SE Asia, and shut out people who pay us. Well go broke in a whole new way!
Heartless
I'll be packing for Sweden as he talks.
Bain
Ill be packing an M-4. Fuck.

Lol, but yeah, Ill lose pay probably, or some benefits or something under him. The Corps will probably hate him.

But maybe Ill be in another country after 1.5 years.
psychÝ
Pretty pathetic how you all stand there with your hands on your hearts really............I win for sanity I say.
Heartless
Hand on my heart? Not me. I salute.
Marneyo Juano
QUOTE(Bain @ Nov 3 2007, 08:48 PM) [snapback]1373007[/snapback]
I know some people are going to tell me what he did is patriotic, or jusitified, but what kind of asshole is this guy to not say the pledge or put his hand on his heart during it:

His heart is down there, you people just don't understand pimps.
Heartless
The spic seems like he's feeling for his wallet. The Hillary is the only one doing it right - for a change.
Marneyo Juano
agree'd.
also, obama is dressed like a farmer at a family reunion.
nah, not really, a farmer dresses much better for a family reunion.
obama is just dressed like a damn farmer.
Mekstizzle
Cos he's Ghetto, that's why

Y'all need a nigga in charge to shake things up. Enough of this White man Oil Companies and APAIC (or however the fuck it's spelt) controlling your country. Maybe you do need a serious radical change.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(Bain @ Nov 3 2007, 06:48 PM) [snapback]1373007[/snapback]

I say Americas new slogan be Barack the Cock.

Well, the last time i checked the pledge of allegiance was to the United States of America, and not the Government of the United States of America... so if anyone can explain the logic that him not pledging allegiance was a patriotic thing, have at it. I really see him being more like Howard Dean. One half-cocked shitty move is going to totally ruin it for him.

I reckon he wants to be cool and hip with them teen-age punk-rock revolutionaries, but that isn't the group thats going to win the election for him. I mean, sure they have their opinions and everything, but their not going to put the bong down long enough to make it to the polls.
Bain
QUOTE(Qdeathstar on Barack the Cock Obama @ Nov 4 2007, 08:58 AM) [snapback]1373220[/snapback]
I reckon he wants to be cool and hip with them teen-age punk-rock revolutionaries, but that isn't the group thats going to win the election for him. I mean, sure they have their opinions and everything, but their not going to put the bong down long enough to make it to the polls.

Holy shit, exactly what I was thinking, and Lol. Sigged.
Damian
QUOTE(Lieutenant Cuttlefish @ Nov 3 2007, 07:36 PM) [snapback]1373048[/snapback]
The spic seems like he's feeling for his wallet. The Hillary is the only one doing it right - for a change.

He has a name, if you don't know that as well just don't comment. Last thing this topic need is ignorance over something so petty. I for one don't stand for the Pledge sometimes, sue me, it's not a big fucking deal to me. If what Obama did shocked you, take a look at the school system. Ever since that one soccer mom(bitched) about it, HUNDREDS/THOUSANDS of kids jumped on that bandwaggon and instead of at least standing up they continue to sit down and talk over it.

No one says for you to put your hand over your heart during the pledge, it asks you to please stand. Standing shows respect, all the other crap is just what other people want to do.

Seriously if you're going to cry over this you're going to be seeing a lot of worse shit later on in life.
I really see him being more like Howard Dean. One half-cocked shitty move is going to totally ruin it for him.

MTV is just going to pester the young crowd just like last time to go vote for the pretty color to get a vote or die t-shirt yay!
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Damian @ Nov 4 2007, 03:22 PM) [snapback]1373369[/snapback]
QUOTE(Lieutenant Cuttlefish @ Nov 3 2007, 07:36 PM) [snapback]1373048[/snapback]

He has a name, if you don't know that as well just don't comment. Last thing this topic need is ignorance over something so petty. I for one don't stand for the Pledge sometimes, sue me, it's not a big fucking deal to me. If what Obama did shocked you, take a look at the school system. Ever since that one soccer mom(bitched) about it, HUNDREDS/THOUSANDS of kids jumped on that bandwaggon and instead of at least standing up they continue to sit down and talk over it.

No one says for you to put your hand over your heart during the pledge, it asks you to please stand. Standing shows respect, all the other crap is just what other people want to do.

Seriously if you're going to cry over this you're going to be seeing a lot of worse shit later on in life.
I really see him being more like Howard Dean. One half-cocked shitty move is going to totally ruin it for him.
MTV is just going to pester the young crowd just like last time to go vote for the pretty color to get a vote or die t-shirt yay!

Do you know his name? O_o

I don't see that as ignorance him saying that, I say things like that all the time.
Damian
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Nov 5 2007, 05:24 AM) [snapback]1373433[/snapback]
QUOTE(Damian @ Nov 4 2007, 03:22 PM) [snapback]1373369[/snapback]

Do you know his name? O_o

I don't see that as ignorance him saying that, I say things like that all the time.

His name is Bill Richardson, so yea, I do know. And I'm not here to argue about what's ignorant and what's not ignorant I just threw in my two cents about his comment, just stupid to bring such trash here, it only derails topics.
Amis
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Nov 3 2007, 10:17 PM) [snapback]1373063[/snapback]
also, obama is dressed like a farmer at a family reunion.
nah, not really, a farmer dresses much better for a family reunion.
obama is just dressed like a damn farmer.

As it states in every US dollar bill or coin "In god we trust". Well if I remember correctly, god will approve everyone no matter what race you are, what clothes you wear, so why should you care?

Also, he is stading during the national anthem, so he is respecting it. For what I have seen, the place-your-hand-on-your-heart is just an habit, nothing to do with respecting the anthem.

And Obama isn't wearing hat either, or keeping his hands in his pockets, so he acts quite like gentleman.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then my own opinion about that hand thing. I would like more if they were saluting during the anthem, becouse placing hand on your heart just seems like you were going to have a heart attack.
Marneyo Juano
Not because of god or anything, I'm not into religious bullshit.
Drop this shit and look at it as a human and not someone's sheep. The man goes to some kind of a formal meeting, where he is supposed to look well infront of alot of people and cameras, yet he dresses like he's out golfing with his homies.

I mean, it's okay to dress like that to a simple everyday work for example, but not when you go out to be on the stage infront of a public.
Damian
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Nov 6 2007, 04:08 PM) [snapback]1373666[/snapback]
Not because of god or anything, I'm not into religious bullshit.
Drop this shit and look at it as a human and not someone's sheep. The man goes to some kind of a formal meeting, where he is supposed to look well infront of alot of people and cameras, yet he dresses like he's out golfing with his homies.

I mean, it's okay to dress like that to a simple everyday work for example, but not when you go out to be on the stage infront of a public.

It looks like it's about 80+ degrees out there, why would someone want to go out there in a suit? He is dressing casual, for a casual event. Formal wear is really uncalled for as you can see they're outside talking to people who probably have on shorts and t-shirts. There's a huge difference between formal and casual, and at this event I'd also wear what Obama is wearing, actually fuck it, I'd most likely be wearing a white t-shirt and some long shorts.
Marneyo Juano
If he is talking to people, he should be dressed formally or at least a little more formally than he is dressed in this picture. I am not expecting him to wear a tuxedo or something, but something like black elegant pants and a white buttoned shirt would be nice.
Anyways we are debating his clothes too much, the way he dressed can't say anything about how good of a president he can be.
Amis
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Nov 6 2007, 09:20 PM) [snapback]1373721[/snapback]
Anyways we are debating his clothes too much, the way he dressed can't say anything about how good of a president he can be.

That was exactly my point, thanks for putting it in short.
Hardcore Ottoman
I dress logical. o.O

Something hardly anyone does these days...
Mekstizzle
Bain you seem like a neo-con. You scream bloody murder when someone doesn't salute the flag and call him anti-american/unpatriotic. Yet when your government decides to single handedly ruin the country's image across the world, put it into massive debt and generally fuck up the economy. It's all good. I mean, sure I suppose it's kinda lame that he didn't do what is usually done, but to get so upset about it. When there's much worse shit is just funny.

It's like, who gives a fuck that the economy is fucked, Jews control everything we do, Muslims wanna blow us up, nobody likes us anymore, China is overtaking us and that we're stick in a shithole that doesn't deserve our attention (Iraq) whilst the real bad guys are getting away (Afghanistan/Pakistan). What's worse is that HE'S NOT SALUTING THE FLAG OMFG HOW UNAMERICAN.

I just had to point that out. I mean over here you'd just be laughed at for getting so offended over something so trivial. You consider so many things un american and un patriotic, yet most of the stuff you stand for goes against the very basics of what your nation is supposed to stand for. That's what pisses me off about neo-cons. Not that you're exactly a neo con, I know you hate alot of the shit about the current US Gov too, but most pro-current-Govt loons are annoying.
Marneyo Juano
Now when saddam is not in control of Iraq, you say it was supid and pointless to invade it. If the US would attack Afghanistan or Pakistan you would go "ohhh gawd why did they do that they fucked up their economy and that was so pointless now they're stuck in a shithole instead of invading a real threat like Iraq with all it's missiles and scuds fucking up the whole middle east" and who knows what they could have achieved until now if saddam was still in control.
Damian
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Nov 7 2007, 08:18 PM) [snapback]1373909[/snapback]
Now when saddam is not in control of Iraq, you say it was supid and pointless to invade it. If the US would attack Afghanistan or Pakistan you would go "ohhh gawd why did they do that they fucked up their economy and that was so pointless now they're stuck in a shithole instead of invading a real threat like Iraq with all it's missiles and scuds fucking up the whole middle east" and who knows what they could have achieved until now if saddam was still in control.

What the hell was that? What on Earth brought you to believe such mess as this?
Mekstizzle

No I wouldn't. Pakistan and Afghanistan was where the militants were being trained and where it was all at, not Iraq. Iraq would've been a threat only to Kuwait/Saudi/Israel/Iran all of which could've easily dealt with Iraq on it's own after sanctions placed on them. There was no world threat from Iraq, only Israeli propoganda making you think that. Even then, Israel would've destroyed Iraq five times over before it even broke a sweat. There was no threat with Iraq.

Because of Iraq, the militants on Central Asia were allowed to get a foothold again. Now they've amassed so much pressure that Pakistan is starting to collapse. You know why he declared a state of emergency, to deal with the militants. It's that bad. Face it, the militants would be a shadow of what they are today if we had just focused on them and them only and left Iraq alone.

The only reason Iraq was ever invaded was:

- Oil
- Money (Not much profit made out of fighting Taliban, a killing is being made in Iraq however for the defence contractors, at the expense of the US Taxpayer)
- Finish off some family grudge
- Probably a mix of everything

Don't give me that liberation bullshit. The US supports many dictators and we all know that, they couldn't give a fuck about democracy. Most Americans don't even realise that this world of fear and constant fighting is exactly what the Defence Contractors and PMC's want (not trying to sound like MGS4, but that's what it's like) because that's what's making them massive profits. This WoT won't be over for a long time. If ever.
Marneyo Juano
QUOTE(Mek-Izzle @ Nov 7 2007, 11:09 PM) [snapback]1373942[/snapback]

No I wouldn't. Pakistan and Afghanistan was where the militants were being trained and where it was all at, not Iraq. Iraq would've been a threat only to Kuwait/Saudi/Israel/Iran all of which could've easily dealt with Iraq on it's own after sanctions placed on them. There was no world threat from Iraq, only Israeli propoganda making you think that. Even then, Israel would've destroyed Iraq five times over before it even broke a sweat. There was no threat with Iraq.

Hmm, good points....
And yeah even if America invaded for oil it's a good thing as it is supposed to (SUPPOSED TO does not mean it actually DID, for some reason) lower the oil prices a bit. But I guess the percentage of oil under american control is so small it has almsot no influence on the market.
Hardcore Ottoman
That's why I don't belive we went in for oil. Oil is around $90-$100 a barrel now.
Heartless
Obama responds:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/...ernet.photo.cnn
Amis
Fair enough respond for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.