Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
Heartless
Posting often reports:

The error returned was:
Authorization mismatch - please go back and try again. If you have been trying to access a function incorrectly, please use the proper method.
Nec
huh.gif

Never had that happen. Browser maybe? Anyone else?
Heartless
I use Firefox or Safari on an iMac. It's a pretty random problem.

This post I had the most trouble with posting.
Nec
That is weird. I use Firefox, but I am using Windoze. Wonder if it is a Mac thing? Cache cleared, etc., I am sure. I also use Fast Reply 99% of the time...not sure if that could have anything to do with it. Never know, though. Strange things happen here.
Heartless
It's so random around here.
Qdeathstar
Well, if it has been a long time since you used your computer, but you left the message boards up you could have been automatically signed out due to innactivity.

Another problem could be that your browser isn't accepting GTA4.tv's cookies some of the time for some strange reason.. (like if you have McAfee privacy suite installed on your computer)

Sheep
Happened to me but it was because i loaded the page without, then i applied a proxy for something else and tried to post from the proxy IP and it didn't like that...
FuddMan
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.