Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holy shit. This is sickening.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Bain

Cops: Boy Kills Brother Over Dessert

ORLANDO, Fla. - A 13-year-old choked and beat his 8-year-old brother to death because the younger boy ate a dessert and the older one worried he would be blamed, authorities said Wednesday.

Demetrius Key was arrested on first-degree murder. The boys' mother, Tangela Key, told police she was visiting a cousin nearby and left him in charge of Levares Key and other younger siblings Saturday.

A neighbor told investigators she heard four loud bangs, followed by 10 minutes of quiet and then more commotion, according to an Orange County Sheriff's Office news release.

Demetrius Key went to the cousin's house and told his mother his brother was "passed out," the sheriff's office said. The younger boy was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Demetrius Key initially said he hit his brother with a metal shelf support, investigators said. After investigators searched the house, he said he used a broom handle, the sheriff's office said.

He then told the detective he punched the boy, choked him and banged his head on the floor, according to an affidavit.

"Demetrius offered that Levares upset him by eating a dessert that (he) was not to have eaten," Detective Appling Wells wrote. "He also advised Levares upset him by picking a scab and causing it to bleed.

"Demetrius said he feared Levares would blame both circumstances on him and tell his mother he had struck him and eaten the dessert."

The sheriff's office would not say what the dessert was.

Orange County Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia ruled the death a homicide from closed head injuries.

Tangela Key does not have a listed telephone number. The sheriff's office did not immediately know whether Demetrius Key had an attorney.

How could this happen?

This is outrageous. Its sick and disgusting...............

...........that especially in this day and age..............

there could be such media censorship!
They witheld what the dessert was, those bastards.

But really..........pretty fucked up.
Nanook
Sauce?
Bain
I bet it was one of those pink coconut snowballs.
Mekstizzle
Bet it was Hard Watermelon (using Olde English)
Bain
I was waiting for someone to make that joke.
Heartless
Serious comment:

And Blacks still say there is hope to overcome?
Damian
QUOTE(Cuttlefish @ Oct 5 2007, 01:14 AM) [snapback]1367286[/snapback]

Serious comment:

Wow...are we forgetting that ALL kids are acting strangely lately? There are 4th graders fucking in class, kids killing THEMSELVES and others over video games and many of them don't seem to give a shit about their future anymore and want to take short roads in life. This is not a "black only" thing, this is a human race thing. If this brings black people back years, then other races are right along with us. So please don't judge as if you live in a race full of perfect people.

Also, I'd like to know what you meant by this "overcome", what is there to overcome?
ghostwhitecj
What is there to overcome? Pretty much just yourself. You are the only one you have control over, that is if the Matrix does not still have you.

QUOTE(Damian @ Oct 8 2007, 05:25 PM) [snapback]1368108[/snapback]
QUOTE(Cuttlefish @ Oct 5 2007, 01:14 AM) [snapback]1367286[/snapback]
Serious comment:

Wow...are we forgetting that ALL kids are acting strangely lately? There are 4th graders fucking in class, kids killing THEMSELVES and others over video games and many of them don't seem to give a shit about their future anymore and want to take short roads in life. This is not a "black only" thing, this is a human race thing. If this brings black people back years, then other races are right along with us. So please don't judge as if you live in a race full of perfect people.

Also, I'd like to know what you meant by this "overcome", what is there to overcome?

Hardcore Ottoman
Don't ever alude to the Matrix again...

But this isn't so abnormal... I knew a kid that busted his dad's head open with a hammer because he ate his skittles. A nine year old raped his 7 year old sister because, as he said in his words, "she peeked in the shower when I was in their, I knew she wanted it"... and that was just from meeting people in juvenile.

Imagine jail o.O
Marneyo Juano
when I was at my interrogation at the local police department, a kid infront of me was interrogated for repeatedly stabbing someone with a pencil aiming for the eye, hitting him over the head with a chair then throwing that chair on the teacher who yelled at him to stop, and a couple more chairs at students around him. when he was expelled and the police was informed by the principal he smashed her car's windows with a brick and threw stones at the guard who was trying to stop him. kid was in the 4th or 5th grade.
was a black kid, by the way...
Hardcore Ottoman
Like I said, nothing new... sadly.
Damian
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Oct 9 2007, 06:15 PM) [snapback]1368330[/snapback]
when I was at my interrogation at the local police department, a kid infront of me was interrogated for repeatedly stabbing someone with a pencil aiming for the eye, hitting him over the head with a chair then throwing that chair on the teacher who yelled at him to stop, and a couple more chairs at students around him. when he was expelled and the police was informed by the principal he smashed her car's windows with a brick and threw stones at the guard who was trying to stop him. kid was in the 4th or 5th grade.
was a black kid, by the way...

What is wrong with the young people these days. Scary shit...
Chop Suey
I dont think this is odd at all. Shit happens, nigga.
breez
[/quote]Wow...are we forgetting that ALL kids are acting strangely lately? There are 4th graders fucking in class, kids killing THEMSELVES and others over video games and many of them don't seem to give a shit about their future anymore and want to take short roads in life. This is not a "black only" thing, this is a human race thing. If this brings black people back years, then other races are right along with us. So please don't judge as if you live in a race full of perfect people.

[/quote]

thank you im so fed up with this rasist bullsh!t..there is no differnce between any color of skin thats all it is SKIN.
if white people are soo good then why are we the ones that had the holocost?jewish people are white right?
slavery?and no every race has been slaves at one point or another .. there is soo much sh!t i can name off that us
white people have done yet no one pays any attention to.. im a mutt and damn proude of it and my kids and there kids will be mutts i really hope that it countiues to be like that beacuse sooner or later we wont have race problems it will be self issues
just the way it should be

and i agree SH!t is hitting the fan i think it will only get worse from sorry to say but thats what i belive..hope everyone has a good weekend
Hardcore Ottoman
Wait, who brought up color?

Edit--Problematik... sneaky devil put it at the end.
Marneyo Juano
yeah so all you lazy tl;dr bitches don't get to whine about this shit.
HeadCrab
What the fuck? This made me laugh....that's BY FAR the dumbest reason I have ever heard for killing someone. That's like killing someone for pissing in your toilet, I mean what the fuck??
Ex-PS Fanboy
**off topic

wtf chop sueys been banned alread, he was here for like a 3 weeks laugh.gif

**back on topic

why would anyone do that?!? maybe the kids just got framed or some shit, but seriously wtf? has good ol jackie boy commented on this yet?
Heartless
Why-ever he did it, he learned it from GTA4.tv/forums.
Ex-PS Fanboy
i blame the roaches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYH2HUjjWCw
Heartless
QUOTE(G.I.R @ Oct 26 2007, 11:09 PM) [snapback]1371848[/snapback]
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation

[youtube]OYH2HUjjWCw[/youtube]
Ex-PS Fanboy
good damn them, they owe us for cancelling futurama
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.