Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Myriad Islands for Vice City
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
HELMET
Hey I was wondering If anyone here that knows about Myriad Islands could tell me if there was a bundled installer for the Vice City version. I used the link suggested in the Myriad forums at gtaforums, but it was replaced just today (my luck) by the new one for San Andreas. So now I'm just kinda floating around there not knowing wtf is what with all kinds of broken links all over the place. The San Andreas one looks cool, but I can't play SA on my PC anymore, so I would really like the one for VC since I have no choice. I'm thinking some of you Vice City players here could help me out with this. I would ask for help in their help topic but my email does not want to revalidate for some reason. So I can't post a topic or reply there. Thanks in advance.
Ex-PS Fanboy
i remember i was looking up cheats or something on google and that came up, so just google it
reform
His point is that all the old links seem to lead nowhere now that most of them have been taken down. Google will just take you to a load of redundant web pages.

As for the original question, Nope I can't help. I don't do PC.
pimpin
ya man, here it is. (I think this is it)
http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/file.php?id=159
HELMET
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.