Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WWE weird promo thing
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
Sharpie Fetish
not long ago they showed a weird promo for something on wwe most people assumed with it having tonnes of codes it being cyber sunday but a few people heard something which you can find out about that on on the link below
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MhLdefRd9Bo

The original is in that vid too and one comment on it says
well two comments actually

(forgot name)
Actually, it was only about 17 seconds. This is the best they've had in a while, but remember, the Millenium Countdown was Jericho's idea as well. Jericho has always been kind of clever with his stuff.
ShowMeConservatism
What clues are there for the Hart Foundation? Jericho has always had the high-tech looking gimmick.

Can anyone have a look thru the code thats in the original video and see if it actually says SAVE US JERICHO or something along those lines?

Try these too:

1. Go to WWE.com and scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see a link under the Terms & Conditions
2. On the No Mercy In A Punjabi Prison exclusives page, scroll down to the third paragraph where it mentions Khali's weight. See the number 2? Yep linked again
Koala-Fire
that is some wierd shit... too bad jericho is gay
Sharpie Fetish
That right there is trolling . Get you azz in here mods

It's not trolling. Use the report feature. Don't back seat mod. Thanks

P.s. Jericho rules
reform
If it's Jericho I might actually tune in and watch. These days WWE is full of predictable boring shit with a bunch of roided up fucktards who can't even wrestle.
Sharpie Fetish
And those supposedly powerhouse prix umaga and khali its just wwe bringing in the huge guy gimmick again

personally i want jericho to come back and hand everyones ass for them and possibly have a title run although i dont want wwe to make him a big headed heel (wwe slang for badguy )when he goes for that gimmick he starts to suck more to the end of his carreer last time in wwe he had that gimmick and it didnt work for him
Koala-Fire
didn't jericho get his ass handed to him by john cena like every time they fought?

what did he do go and train in the mountains?
Sharpie Fetish
No actually he didnt at the time jericho left he was doing well in his matches (even under the heel gimmick) and while he was doing well john cena was on smackdown JC didnt go to raw until 05
DiO
QUOTE(Koala-Fire @ Oct 2 2007, 10:37 PM) [snapback]1366947[/snapback]
didn't jericho get his ass handed to him by john cena like every time they fought?

you mean "didnt the wrighters arrange for john cena to hand over jericho's ass to him everytime they wrestled"

i hope he comes back, always one of my favs.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE(DiO @ Oct 4 2007, 05:25 AM) [snapback]1367047[/snapback]
QUOTE(Koala-Fire @ Oct 2 2007, 10:37 PM) [snapback]1366947[/snapback]

you mean "didnt the wrighters arrange for john cena to hand over jericho's ass to him everytime they wrestled"

i hope he comes back, always one of my favs.

Anyone named after a Helloween album gets my support. Yay Jericho!
Mekstizzle
Punjab Prison match, lol wut

I haven't watched wrestling since the days of Stone Cold and The Rock and shit. What's it like now?
reform
aids.

Don't spam

*edit*
Was not spam, I was answering a question.
Sharpie Fetish
Steroids. hopefully jericho coming back while get it good again oh and that ass clown Cena is injured out for 6-12 months hopefully itll give someone else a chance to get a title run
Koala-Fire
I thought everyone like john cena

they were like all on cena's nuts last time I watched that shit, you can also hear "i'm back" if you listen...

chris benoit EVP?
reform
EVP... ? What?
DiO
QUOTE(Koala-Fire @ Oct 4 2007, 04:26 PM) [snapback]1367256[/snapback]
I thought everyone like john cena

they were like all on cena's nuts last time I watched that shit, you can also hear "i'm back" if you listen...

little kids like him cause hes made them Jr. chavs. and chicks like him cause they want his penis. the older male fans never cheer for him.
Nanook
I like Cena huh.gif

Though I always preferred his old rap style
Sharpie Fetish
Before he was a bigheaded prick yeah i agree i think he should either take some time off or go back to smackdown to get ratings up on there and only fight in US title division (still exist?) or stay on raw and fight in intercontinental division
Linkin Parkinson's
Sorry for bumping an old topic I don't know why I called Y2J gay

Here's what happened though, he came back and didn't win the title and got into a bunch of fuckass feuds and won the IC title, lost it at Night of Champions to someone who debuted after he returned... the whole thing bombed because the crowd wasn't into him (a bunch of kids who was suckin titties when Y2J was around) and other's didn't know him at first because of the hair... also he was overhyped... everyone got bored because he was taking so long to return, it would have been a different story if he returned at no mercy.
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jun 30 2008, 04:59 AM) [snapback]1451695[/snapback]
Sorry for bumping an old topic I don't know why I called Y2J gay

Here's what happened though, he came back and didn't win the title and got into a bunch of fuckass feuds and won the IC title, lost it at Night of Champions to someone who debuted after he returned... the whole thing bombed because the crowd wasn't into him (a bunch of kids who was suckin titties when Y2J was around) and other's didn't know him at first because of the hair... also he was overhyped... everyone got bored because he was taking so long to return, it would have been a different story if he returned at no mercy.

your always saying this in the gta4 forum so dont fucking practice what you preach
Use spoiler tags ffs
Linkin Parkinson's
Why would I use spoiler tags for something that happened weeks, maybe even months ago?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.