Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: According to this
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
Sharpie Fetish
According to this pic the silent character you control is named claude

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9276/claude4nq.jpg
SlickCriminal92
I'm sorry but this news is YEARS OLD.
Sharpie Fetish
I could be old news but if you search the forums there will be a lot of topics saying what is the guys name it also proves tommy vercetti is not the guy in gta 3

Tommy could have been gta 3's main charictar the timeline goes

8o's Tommy then 90's claude (if thats his name)as Catalinas boyfriend then gta 3 set in 2000 or whatever if im not wrong
new major on the block
Tommy was Italian and Claude was not. Besides Tommy was doing time in prison during the time that Mitch Baker was fighting for his country(either Vietnam, or Australian-American War). Tommy was either in his late twenties or early thirties when he got out. Add another fifteen years to him and he would be in his forties in GTA3. Most men in their late thirties and early forties start to get gray hair. If Claude was Tommy, then at the least he would be recognized by the other families as an Italian, and probably would have a little gray in his hair. I doubt Tommy was run out of Vice, lost his empire, and settled for knocking off banks with Colombians for fast cash, then to be double crossed. I have a feeling that Tommy would have been smarter then that. It was purely an accident that Claude ran in to Catalina at the end of the game. If the character was Tommy, he would have went after her first and foremost. He would have also been wacked by the Italians because of his affiliation with the Forelli crime family.

Conclusively, Tommy is one character, and Claude the Mute is another.
Ex-PS Fanboy
maybe not because i remember reading an article in psm b4 gta vc came out and they were chating away about this guy named tommy v and how in the new gta he could push cars but maybe some1 fucked up and changed the storyline?
§ynch
QUOTE(KILL_XBOX360 @ Feb 7 2007, 03:53 PM) [snapback]1298229[/snapback]

maybe not because i remember reading an article in psm b4 gta vc came out and they were chating away about this guy named tommy v and how in the new gta he could push cars but maybe some1 fucked up and changed the storyline?
Are you high? I want whatever you are smoking.

Read new major on the block's post.
Claude is not Tommy, Tommy is not Claude, and both characters can push vehicles.

How else did I get that locked Rhino Tank from Phil's into my Staunton Garage? (push-push)
That was, if you don't remember, GTAlll.
The El Burro Rumpo trick? Push-Push

Tommy had evn MORE opportunities to push BP, etc. locked vehicles into garages,
and make them his own. I should know I have collected almost all the rare vehicles in VC.

There are only 3 garages in GTAlll so collecting all the rare vehicles is very tricky.
I only kept the BP Patriot.

Minitrini
OHHH, I Get it. 'Ph Claude baby,"

Thats who Catralina was ferkin!
Pecnut
QUOTE(Minitrini @ Mar 2 2007, 12:37 AM) [snapback]1306548[/snapback]
OHHH, I Get it. 'Ph Claude baby,"

Thats who Catralina was ferkin!

Because the distinctive khaki trousers / leather jacket / quiff combination was a little subtle tongue.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(§ynchronizer @ Feb 8 2007, 12:30 AM) [snapback]1298245[/snapback]
QUOTE(KILL_XBOX360 @ Feb 7 2007, 03:53 PM) [snapback]1298229[/snapback]

Are you high? I want whatever you are smoking.

Read new major on the block's post.
Claude is not Tommy, Tommy is not Claude, and both characters can push vehicles.

How else did I get that locked Rhino Tank from Phil's into my Staunton Garage? (push-push)
That was, if you don't remember, GTAlll.
The El Burro Rumpo trick? Push-Push

Tommy had evn MORE opportunities to push BP, etc. locked vehicles into garages,
and make them his own. I should know I have collected almost all the rare vehicles in VC.

There are only 3 garages in GTAlll so collecting all the rare vehicles is very tricky.
I only kept the BP Patriot.

um ya ive tryed multiple times to push cars in gta3 and nothing ever happens. ive got ps2 maybe u got xbox or PC?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.