Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post a Picture of Yourself v2.0
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Nanook
While the old one is being looked for thanks to Bain deleting it we can use this fresh new one. Should we ever get the old one back they will be merged together.

So go ahead and post pictures of yourselves for everyone to enjoy

Amnesiac
Hey guess what Bain's lost his picture topic priveledges. Go figure.
gingergenius
yay! 1st picture on new topic! my pupils while rushing a while back

Bain
QUOTE(Albino™ @ Sep 21 2007, 05:43 PM) [snapback]1364028[/snapback]
Hey guess what Bain's lost his picture topic priveledges. Go figure.

I posted a picture, you deleted it........go figure?
DiO
lol, wtf did bain do?

Pieface
Tbh us, as gold members have a right to delete our own topics don't we?
Strike
QUOTE(Die Führer @ Sep 22 2007, 10:47 AM) [snapback]1364170[/snapback]
As gold members have a right to delete our own topics, don't we?

Yes, and no. If it were to be a one-page topic filled with nothing but spam then you could go ahead and delete it, for the sake of preventing further spam. However, if its a topic like the picture one which isn't full of spam, and has well over 100 pages of photos and decent, quality posts from forum legends, and which has been here since, well, forever then there really is no need to delete it. Bain was being stupid when he deleted it. Oh, and to remain on-topic...

A couple of weeks old, but nothing much has changed bar growing a little bit of stubble.
Marneyo Juano
^laugh.gif

that's so fucking much different form the one in the '06 yearbook....
Strike
If you're going to try and troll or whatever, then fuck off.

Oh, and guess what? It's called change, and it happens quite a lot as you get older.
Marneyo Juano
oh, troll-paranoid, aren't we?
heh, there are different kinds of changes, those for good and those for bad.
well, you decided yourself, who am I to judge you, big boy rolleyes.gif
Strike
Mm, yeah, much better to be fat isn't it? Idiot.

Ask any member who has known me since the day I joined here back as Gatecrasher, and I'm sure they'll agree that I look much better now compared to what I did. Just because you're so insecure about your appearance in both the past and the present doesn't mean everyone is. I'm happy with how I look now, although my hair does piss me off. Other than that, I'm happy - I've lost weight around the stomach and on my face too. But, yeah, like I said just ask around...
Nanook
Alrite guys calm down, let's get back to posting pictures.
cuda is your boi
People who don't post pictures and criticize others will have some days off, just a warning from now on.
Amnesiac
QUOTE(Bain @ Sep 22 2007, 12:13 PM) [snapback]1364316[/snapback]
This is fucking beautiful. I post a picture, and get it deleted because of your immaturity, yet these guys babble and flame back and forth and you seem to not give a fuck.

Wrong, your posts are getting deleted because you decided to be a dick and erase the other picture topic, I don't really see why you should be allowed to post in this one.
Iced Coke
QUOTE(Cudamine @ Sep 22 2007, 06:04 PM) [snapback]1364310[/snapback]
People who don't post pictures and criticize others will have some days off, just a warning from now on.

Can we have a little room to move, like one, maybe two posts to comment someone's picture? Or do we have to post a picture, or face a free "holiday"? Oh, and please don't show the answer by giving me the first "holiday". please. =]
cuda is your boi
QUOTE(Iced Coke @ Sep 22 2007, 08:49 PM) [snapback]1364430[/snapback]
QUOTE(Cudamine @ Sep 22 2007, 06:04 PM) [snapback]1364310[/snapback]

Can we have a little room to move, like one, maybe two posts to comment someone's picture? Or do we have to post a picture, or face a free "holiday"? Oh, and please don't show the answer by giving me the first "holiday". please. =]

I'm just warning those who come here to troll but don't actually post a picture of themselves, I find that kinda stupid.
You can comment all you want, I just don't want to see any trolling here, this is a easy topic to start a flame-train.

"lol u so ugly gtfo... i wont post my pic lol, 2 shy"
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(Albino™ @ Sep 22 2007, 02:35 PM) [snapback]1364427[/snapback]
This is fucking beautiful. I post a picture, and get it deleted because of your immaturity, yet these guys babble and flame back and forth and you seem to not give a fuck.

Wrong, your posts are getting deleted because you decided to be a dick and erase the other picture topic, I don't really see why you should be allowed to post in this one.

Because he's a fuckin dickhead in general.........that ever occur to you?
killjoy.rujoy?

Here's my original photo that I posted on V1.0. That's me feeding a hummingbird on my parents back deck. thumbup.gif
The bird be blurred.Not from the beer! rolleyes.gif (note the Squishy).
It's the only photobucket pix of me I ever bothered to upload...meh.
I just wanted to be on the first page! smile.gif

Sharpie Fetish
mine will be in the yearbook so your all breaking your balls wanting to see me lulz
Marneyo Juano
QUOTE(Strike @ Sep 22 2007, 06:44 PM) [snapback]1364301[/snapback]

Ask any member who has known me since the day I joined here back as Gatecrasher, and I'm sure they'll agree that I look much better now compared to what I did. Just because you're so insecure about your appearance in both the past and the present doesn't mean everyone is. I'm happy with how I look now, although my hair does piss me off. Other than that, I'm happy - I've lost weight around the stomach and on my face too. But, yeah, like I said just ask around...

Well, I wasn't saying ur ugly or anything, so it's your own insecurity kicking in right now, I have no idea how have u gotten to the conclusion that I'm insecure about my appearance (aswell as the gay part back in the asylum), but oh well, alot of people try to hang their problems on someone else, so I guess it's the case here too.
Anyways, not to be called a troll, I am going to post a pic but not today cause I desperately need a haircut, but when I get my hair cut it needs a cpl week to grow back cause they always cut it too short >:(
So don't bitch about "OMG TROLL W/ NO PICS! OMG!!1", cause I will post. Already posted in V1. Will appear in the yearbook. so gtfo.
Oh, and if ur hair pisses u off, just fucking cut it, although I think it looks fine like that. also keep that moustache growing a bit, it'll look nice with the hair (i think)

don't cry.
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Sep 22 2007, 07:10 PM) [snapback]1364509[/snapback]
QUOTE(Strike @ Sep 22 2007, 06:44 PM) [snapback]1364301[/snapback]

Well, I wasn't saying ur ugly or anything, so it's your own insecurity kicking in right now, I have no idea how have u gotten to the conclusion that I'm insecure about my appearance (aswell as the gay part back in the asylum), but oh well, alot of people try to hang their problems on someone else, so I guess it's the case here too.
Anyways, not to be called a troll, I am going to post a pic but not today cause I desperately need a haircut, but when I get my hair cut it needs a cpl week to grow back cause they always cut it too short >:(
So don't bitch about "OMG TROLL W/ NO PICS! OMG!!1", cause I will post. Already posted in V1. Will appear in the yearbook. so gtfo.
Oh, and if ur hair pisses u off, just fucking cut it, although I think it looks fine like that. also keep that moustache growing a bit, it'll look nice with the hair (i think)

don't cry.

For y9u: Keep i t long...
Marneyo Juano
who's y9u?
Darth Sexy

I haven't really changed since last time I posted a pic.
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Sep 23 2007, 04:28 AM) [snapback]1364545[/snapback]
who's y9u?

XD

I think I was trying to refer to Strike in that regard.
Strike
How does Strike turn into Y9U?

But, anyway, you think longer hair suits me?
Amnesiac
He was trying to type "you" and missed "o"?

Pictures, kids. /spam
Nec
Well, here is one of the ones I posted in the first topic. I'll get a new one soon. Really.
Like the speaker cord? tongue.gif

Strike
I love the tattoos, Nec. How many you got in total?

Albino, I believe we're allowed to talk back-and-forth as long as the posts are related to the pictures posted. Corey had made a comment on my photo, and I was simple inquiring if I looked better with shorter or longer hair.
Sharpie Fetish
Nec has awesome tattoo's ! she would be the perfect mum wub.gif
Nec
Thanks blush.gif

I am not sure how many I actually have. Probably close to 50, but many of them were expanded or had things added in-between , like my half-sleeves. Haven't had any new ones for about 7 years or so. It's time for MOAR!!!

I loves being a mum!
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE(Nec @ Sep 23 2007, 07:38 PM) [snapback]1364648[/snapback]
any new ones for about 7 years or so. It's time for !!!

オタク
QUOTE(Nec @ Sep 23 2007, 12:15 PM) [snapback]1364625[/snapback]
Well, here is one of the ones I posted in the first topic. I'll get a new one soon. Really.
Like the speaker cord? tongue.gif

Mommy! Jumpy.gif
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(Bain @ Sep 23 2007, 11:15 PM) [snapback]1364774[/snapback]
QUOTE(Albino™ @ Sep 22 2007, 02:35 PM) [snapback]1364427[/snapback]

I dont see a rule against deleting topic you created. In addition while people are having casual conversations in here, my posts actually contain a picture, which is like one per 10 member posts in these sort of topics.

Im punished for following the rules??

Well considering the fact that the other topic was running just fine, you really had no business deleting it.
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(Bain @ Sep 23 2007, 11:19 PM) [snapback]1364776[/snapback]
First of all................its my topic.

Second-
For all you know a staff member deleted it to make me look like an asshole. I mean, out of no where, one night, after I get warned and yelled at, all my topics are deleted that are pinned except for lunar wars which isnt active, and the asylum game as far as I know.

1: Yes, you're real cool

2: They've already said that you deleted it...........I'm sure they could prove it too if they wanted to.
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(Reverend Sexy @ Sep 23 2007, 04:37 AM) [snapback]1364546[/snapback]

I haven't really changed since last time I posted a pic.

You oddly look enough like the kid that beat me in that fight

O_O
Marneyo Juano
and he looks pretty happy about it, too.

it's like he's smiling this sneaky smile and telling ya "come and find me, LOL"

Nice old furniture, sexy. And the pink tie, ofcourse wub.gif

What the fuck's a sneaky smile?
Marneyo Juano
Ok, I just came back from the barber. Instead of telling him "as usual" is said "short". Before I could say Mozes I looked like a shaven dog.
So I did some experimental cuts to make it look better.
It came out....weird.

Should I post pics?
Darth Sexy
QUOTE(Holy Effing Sheet @ Sep 24 2007, 07:36 PM) [snapback]1364797[/snapback]
Ok, I just came back from the barber. Instead of telling him "as usual" is said "short". Before I could say Mozes I looked like a shaven dog.
So I did some experimental cuts to make it look better.
It came out....weird.

Should I post pics?

YES!
Marneyo Juano
rly? sad.gif
Nec
laugh.gif
Marneyo Juano
QUOTE(Nec @ Sep 24 2007, 03:49 PM) [snapback]1364809[/snapback]
laugh.gif

mad.gif that's it, I'm not posting!
Sharpie Fetish
pix or it didnt happen
Marneyo Juano
i'd rather pretend it didn't happen, really.

The yearbook pic is gonna be kinda normal, actually, so don't look forward to laughing there.
Sharpie Fetish
im gon put my yearbook pic up on my first post on here when the yearbook has been shown off just so i can claim it was on the first page
TwoFacedTanner
Thats me on the right.
This is only a couple of days ago.

I was in the process of making fun of myspace girls who pucker their lips in every picture.

Marneyo Juano
^lol

what's with the girl with the freaky "im gon murder yo bitch ass" look?
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Holy Effing Sheet @ Sep 24 2007, 02:41 PM) [snapback]1364862[/snapback]
^lol

what's with the girl with the freaky "im gon murder yo bitch ass" look?

If you'll notice. Around her neck is the ONE RING.
So maybe it's driving her mad.

Haha, no, thats not really a ring.

I guess she knew, unlike me, that a picture was about to be taken so she made that face.
DonkeyTits
It doesn't look like she's posing to me.
TwoFacedTanner
Well, thats not her usual face, so I'm assuming she was.

Its usually smiles with rainbows and sunshine. haha.
Marneyo Juano
I think it's more of a "what the hell, where did this flash come from? WTF?!" face.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.