Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Display Name Rules Blows
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
Heartless
Nook, you friggin god dannged retard! You got down syndrome so bad you prolly got up, left and right syndroms too.

Ok, jokes aside.

Seriously, Nanook, you broke the code. I can't change my name at all anymore, and didn't I pay real money for that feature? Can you please fix this back to the way it was? Everytime I try to change my name, I get an error report saying, "I am not allowed to use this feature."
Nanook
You should be able to change your display name, I can not see why you wouldn't be able to.

Fake Edit: After looking up your display name history I have found the problem. Gold members are only allowed to change their display name 5 times every 30 days, unlike members who have that opportunity once every 30 days. You have used up your 5 allotted changes. This was always the way.

CODE
Cuddlefish      Cuttlefish      6th September 2007 - 03:55 AM
Skull Fucker     Cuddlefish     6th September 2007 - 03:40 AM
Ketamine     Skull Fucker     2nd September 2007 - 04:00 AM
Heartless     Ketamine     30th August 2007 - 11:40 PM
Cuttlefish     Heartless     27th August 2007 - 10:58 PM
coreyko_2003
I think he's talking about the rule that was put in effect, 'Ook.
Nanook
QUOTE(KoreyKo @ Sep 19 2007, 04:38 AM) [snapback]1363334[/snapback]
I think he's talking about the rule that was put in effect, 'Ook.

Well he said

Everytime I try to change my name, I get an error report saying, "I am not allowed to use this feature."

Which would be because of his having changed his name too many times, not the new rule as the new rule is not automatic. If he changed his name to something which was unsuitable and then it got changed back by an admin then he'd have reason to complain about the rule.
Heartless
Edit - Nevermind. A spelling error I made once has caused this error. I retract all statements.

However, is the board insanely slow tonight... or is it me?
Nanook
Seems to be running nice and quick for me, though it was slow 2 seconds ago but only for one page, once. Overall speedy

Glad it's sorted
Sheep
Seems fast enough for me...
FuddMan
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.