Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One More Site To Go
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Koala-Fire
yeah um well... holy shit

I have all the territories except one out of the whole vice city and I want to know if anyone else has had trouble with this. It's this biker site and it looks like it's a small business so it shouldn't be hard to take over and it's not destroyed but whenever I go over there to attack the business the fucking vehicle I need to destroy is never there and I'm not stupid either I know I am where the icon so don't ask me shit like i'm stupid like "are you sure you are where the icon is" and other shit. I'm looking for the damn vehicle and I don't see it then the bikers always come and kick my ass or almost kill me and I have like a 3 star wanted level if I kick their asses so really I'm fucked. They keep attacking all my shit too I'm trying to just get all of that out of the way.

I've saved
I've restarted
I've went in and out buildings
I died
I got arrested
I traveled all over vice city and went back... still no vehicle.
Did some missions... still no vehicle

last mission I did: forgot the name but it's the first mendez brothers one where you take pics of martinez and some cops or something
Ex-PS Fanboy
it happens to me. but all your problems seem pretty bad. all i do is ride away and come back.
also what version do you have the PSP or PS2? it's quite normal on PSP but i might bring it back if its PS2
§ynch
QUOTE(RAPE TIME @ Sep 10 2007, 07:05 PM) [snapback]1361833[/snapback]
yeah um well... holy shit

I have all the territories except one out of the whole vice city and I want to know if anyone else has had trouble with this. It's this biker site and it looks like it's a small business so it shouldn't be hard to take over and it's not destroyed but whenever I go over there to attack the business the fucking vehicle I need to destroy is never there and I'm not stupid either I know I am where the icon so don't ask me shit like i'm stupid like "are you sure you are where the icon is" and other shit. I'm looking for the damn vehicle and I don't see it then the bikers always come and kick my ass or almost kill me and I have like a 3 star wanted level if I kick their asses so really I'm fucked. They keep attacking all my shit too I'm trying to just get all of that out of the way.

I've saved
I've restarted
I've went in and out buildings
I died
I got arrested
I traveled all over vice city and went back... still no vehicle.
Did some missions... still no vehicle

last mission I did: forgot the name but it's the first mendez brothers one where you take pics of martinez and some cops or something

There will be a storyline mission where Vic takes this territory over.

I couldn't take it over, there was no vehicle. So I just waited it out.
Sure enough, it's covered in a storyline mission.
Koala-Fire
yeah I just realized that when I played hostile takeover and they said I had to take over a business I just knew it was that last one lol as soon as I finished that mission I had to get online
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.