Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: High Wire
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
RomanBellic
can anyone help me with this? i can get the first crate near the docks (thats easy) but after that, i can't get that damn crate on the back of the truck always gets to the police station before i get it. mad.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
lol just wait. when you do that you have to pick up a speeding car before some angry bikers blow it up.
Tyla
To be fair that mission was as hard as a paedophile's cock in school changing rooms. The best way I found was to hover slightly infront of the truck, then back down onto the crate as the truck goes forward, try that out, let us know if it works.
RomanBellic
QUOTE(Tyla @ Sep 8 2007, 10:35 PM) [snapback]1361450[/snapback]
To be fair that mission was as hard as a paedophile's cock in school changing rooms. The best way I found was to hover slightly infront of the truck, then back down onto the crate as the truck goes forward, try that out, let us know if it works.

Yeah i got past that bit now...but now im trying to get that damn car!!
Ex-PS Fanboy
lol just try the same thing
RomanBellic
ok i passed this mission lol, but now im stuck on The Exchange especially the sniping part i sniped 6/8 but i run out of time,is it better to use a rocket launcher? or just keep using the sniper rifle?
Tyla
Keep using the Sniper, use the red arrows as guides to where the targets are
RomanBellic
QUOTE(Tyla @ Sep 9 2007, 08:40 AM) [snapback]1361527[/snapback]
Keep using the Sniper, use the red arrows as guides to where the targets are

I know that lol,but im not a very good aimer tongue.gif and that damn timer!!
Tyla
I know what you mean if your using the psp stick, just try to forget about the timer, and concentrate on the aiming wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.