Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holy shit best pc mod EVER
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
Sharpie Fetish
Dark blade = win

How it was originally designed:
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?...age=1&pp=20

How it finished
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?...ge=99&pp=20

drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
shit...

when you said pc i thought you meant a game but thats pretty crazy
Koala-Fire
what the hell do you do with it?

can you get on the internet or what
Ex-PS Fanboy
lol i wasn't to sure what it was at first
Sharpie Fetish
Its kinda like a tower for you pc but its all modded up and looks badarse you cant buy it either which is sad but it doesnt have a monitor or anything to go with it
Psy
It looks cool... Ish. But god, that's going to use double the amount of electricity than a normal PC would. What an idiot tongue.gif.
Ex-PS Fanboy
true
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE(Psy @ Sep 6 2007, 07:25 PM) [snapback]1360965[/snapback]
It looks cool... Ish. But god, that's going to use double the amount of electricity than a normal PC would. What an idiot tongue.gif.

I dont see why it would take double the electricity
Ex-PS Fanboy
just look at it. you sayin all the lights are powered with pixie dust?
Marneyo Juano
yes it is going to take double the electricity, but who cares, it's fkn beautiful. except that it's huge and tall and has alot of unneeded features imho, but it's still amazing.
HELMET
Is that a coffee maker I see on that beast? Me has to have one!
DiO
QUOTE(Psy @ Sep 6 2007, 02:25 PM) [snapback]1360965[/snapback]

ahah, i doubt hes concerned about that after how much work went into that thing.

looks fucking deace
Pieface
And to think in a few years the stuff inside it is gonna be outdated...
Strike
The only thing that would really need replacing is the graphics card, and that could be done in a few simple clicks. I wouldn't really see a need to change the processor, motherboard, soundcard, etc. Anyway, that setup is one sexy freakin' bitch and would look ace sat in my room. I'd be fucking damn proud having a PC like that to call my own. Lucky git, haha.
Ex-PS Fanboy
hey whats the price on that thing?
Sharpie Fetish
not for sale he made it himself allthough that would hafta be worth alot
Ex-PS Fanboy
can u at least say how much its worth in terms of parts?
DiO
QUOTE(Strike @ Sep 22 2007, 10:37 AM) [snapback]1364243[/snapback]
Lucky git, haha.

no luck, skill. dude is a skilled machinist
Marneyo Juano
I've set myself as a target to build that one in 2 years, when I complete my electronics class in the 12th grade and finish school, I would have enough knowledge and skill (and time ofcourse) to build a nice PC case too. Buying isn't enough, It's the feeling of walking by it, giving it a look and saying "DAMN what a beautiful thing I've built" every time. Knowing it's YOURS and ORIGINAL. shit I can't wait for these 2 years to pass. I'll get myself a car, mod it, and then mod the PC.
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE(G.I.R @ Sep 22 2007, 11:26 PM) [snapback]1364482[/snapback]
can u at least say how much its worth in terms of parts?

No idea but its probs over 1000 Dollars
Ex-PS Fanboy
ya u'd gotta be really comitteed to spend that much on a comp stand
Sharpie Fetish
isnt much for people who have a decent job
asthenia
I lol'd. Damn thats ugly.
Sharpie Fetish
That isnt ugly!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.