Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who does flash?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Koala-Fire
I'm fucking stuck I got the script written for a movie and everything but this is what I have done so far in flash

A background and a walking stickman cycle... I want to have two stickmen walk up to eachother and have a conversation... I mean right now it seems to me easily to just copy and past the stick man and make them walk up to eachother at the same time and start talking but I know when I open up flash I'm gonna be fucking lost someone tell me how to do this shit.

No first I want to make like a opening sequence where the background fades in and the title of the movie shows up and the music starts playing... this is my first flash ever too.
ctlfreak
QUOTE(RAPE TIME @ Sep 4 2007, 04:14 PM) [snapback]1360449[/snapback]
I'm fucking stuck I got the script written for a movie and everything but this is what I have done so far in flash

A background and a walking stickman cycle... I want to have two stickmen walk up to eachother and have a conversation... I mean right now it seems to me easily to just copy and past the stick man and make them walk up to eachother at the same time and start talking but I know when I open up flash I'm gonna be fucking lost someone tell me how to do this shit.

No first I want to make like a opening sequence where the background fades in and the title of the movie shows up and the music starts playing... this is my first flash ever too.

your asking too much with to little info. what you want isnt hard but it all depends on how your movie is set up. as for the opening sequence make your background a symbol and make its alpha set to 100, then at whatever keyframe make it 0 motion tween it, add your sound file along the timeline with it.

id have to see it to know what to do. id suggest you go look up some tuts and try to do other projects then return to yours later on after learning the basics.
jdid112
QUOTE(RAPE TIME @ Sep 4 2007, 05:14 PM) [snapback]1360449[/snapback]

There is nothing worse than a tweened stick walk. Either make him walk on the spot, or fbf, but no tweening. His body wouldn't move with the speed he's going, and it will look horrible. And Forget 24 fps, I always animate on 30 fps. I was once no0bish, but you'll get better. thumbup.gif
Koala-Fire
how do you make him walk without tweening the arms and legs?
Sharpie Fetish
Flash is hard and its alot harder than doing sig's and such so id suggest looking up some tut's on the internet
Qdeathstar
I've seen ctlfreak's work, and its not noobish. O.o
Deji
nah. dont bother getting tutorials. it's really simple. i dont have a clue what motion tweening is but all you do is paint your first part. drag the frame into the add frames button and then move the pic slightly in the next frame. keep doin that.

any questions?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.