Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Masonic Temple!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
HELMET
So I was at the ammunation in south of Ocean Beach and when I walked outside i heard this strange organ music playing. I thought that maybe the game files where a little messed up thinking that the music may have came from the funeral home so I walked away from the ammunation and the music faded out. I walked back towards the ammunation then the music came back. At this point I'm thinking this music is coming from a building near by, so i went to the nearest building and I came upon the one with the fountain in the corner across from the helipad, and sure enough thats where the music was coming from. It was at exactly 11:00 the music stoppped. I figured it may be a church since most church services are from 10 to 11, and I looked around the building to see what kind of church it could be because it was a rather odd looking church (no crosses or a steeple). I looked above the door and I saw logos on the window above it. One logo had a star with a circle in the center of it and the other looked like the ten commandments with logos on each tablet. I assumed it to be a masonic temple since the masons use strange logos to represent their orders. So I looked on the web and found some logos of the masons and sure enough the building that plays the eerie organ music is a masonic temple. Has anyone else discovered this before?
RomanBellic
QUOTE(HELMET @ Aug 27 2007, 08:17 PM) [snapback]1358633[/snapback]
So I was at the ammunation in south of Ocean Beach and when I walked outside i heard this strange organ music playing. I thought that maybe the game files where a little messed up thinking that the music may have came from the funeral home so I walked away from the ammunation and the music faded out. I walked back towards the ammunation then the music came back. At this point I'm thinking this music is coming from a building near by, so i went to the nearest building and I came upon the one with the fountain in the corner across from the helipad, and sure enough thats where the music was coming from. It was at exactly 11:00 the music stoppped. I figured it may be a church since most church services are from 10 to 11, and I looked around the building to see what kind of church it could be because it was a rather odd looking church (no crosses or a steeple). I looked above the door and I saw logos on the window above it. One logo had a star with a circle in the center of it and the other looked like the ten commandments with logos on each tablet. I assumed it to be a masonic temple since the masons use strange logos to represent their orders. So I looked on the web and found some logos of the masons and sure enough the building that plays the eerie organ music is a masonic temple. Has anyone else discovered this before?

do you mean the building that is Lance's house in VCS? ohmy.gif anyway,thats very strange i've never come across it. prob a glitch or somethin
Ex-PS Fanboy
organ music what district is the temple in?
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(G.I.R @ Oct 4 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]1367250[/snapback]
organ music what district is the temple in?

Ocean Beach, south, I believe.
HELMET
It's the building with the water fountain in front of it, right across where the heli pad is where the hunter spawns after 100% completion. Remember, you have to stand at the steps from 10 am to 11 am to hear it. I also heard it on my pc version. Just got my ol' shitty disc drive working again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.