Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow Holy shit.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
オタク

This was made by WereWolf987 of www.gamerenders.com it's amazing.
psychÝ
Hardly, it is just tutorialised crap.
Sharpie Fetish
Psycho your sig is hardly epic
オタク
Why are people who can't do something always so sour and mean...

I'd really like to see your best shot at it psycho...

I'm lookin' for QD to respond he's pretty active here.
psychÝ
QUOTE(オタク @ Aug 18 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]1357119[/snapback]
Why are people who can't do something always so sour and mean...

I'd really like to see your best shot at it psycho...

I'm lookin' for QD to respond he's pretty active here.

Lol, it is crap, I mean seriously, it is a render that has been rubbed out, which for one is a pathetic technique in itself as it just proves you can't blend, a bit of the blend tool and a background, big woop, not to mention it doesn't even look good, it has no style.

So all in all, he has made something with crappy amateur techniques that looks shit. Wow impressive.
オタク
And i suppose your low quality image of a dragonfly and a Gaussian blur of about 3 beats that?

The sig encorperates depth and lighting rather good.
psychÝ
QUOTE(オタク @ Aug 18 2007, 08:12 PM) [snapback]1357126[/snapback]
And i suppose your low quality image of a dragonfly and a Gaussian blur of about 3 beats that?

Lolz, good one that pictures has no effects on it at all, that's the whole point in it, kind of proves my point completely as well.

Plus the fact the so called low quality image is scaled down from a perfectly in focus 2816x2112 pixel image, lol hilarious.

That lighting effect is clearly just a filter, anyone could do it, I mean it is under "lighting effects" on the filter list. Big woop, I he can click a button.
Qdeathstar
No trolling guys...

QUOTE(psychÝ @ Aug 18 2007, 05:49 PM) [snapback]1357102[/snapback]

O.o Who cares.

I think that sig is pretty solid. I like the light/shadow effects, but im not too sure about the upper-right.. looks blurred out for no apparent reason.

7/10
psychÝ
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Aug 18 2007, 05:49 PM) [snapback]1357102[/snapback]

O.o Who cares.
It rather defeats the point in graphics if I could show my mum a website and she could go make it, it just proves any old n00b could do it and therefore it is crap.

the world doesn't revolve around you, don't be a smart ass-QD
cuda is your boi
I don't like it much either, same old style, you know, I would usually find this style "pretty", but it's the same thing over and over, and if they at least made larger images where more details could be found...

In short, nothing I haven't seen, can't find the magic in it.

Why is his face on the left completely thrashed?...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.