Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So I was reading the newspaper today...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
grimface1987
...and came across this article:

QUOTE("mX Newspaper - Melbourne Australia")
An ice cream truck parked in front of a New York junior high school was offering cocaine and marijuana next to the soft serve. A search on Friday uncovered a loaded pistol along with the drugs, with police arresting 26-year-old Jermaine Jordan on charges including criminal possession of a weapon near a school and criminal sale of a controlled substance near a school.

Remind you of a GTA mission?

Back in Vice City?

Cherry Popper Ice Cream?
§ynch
QUOTE(grimface @ Aug 7 2007, 05:16 AM) [snapback]1354164[/snapback]
...and came across this article:

QUOTE("mX Newspaper - Melbourne Australia")
An ice cream truck parked in front of a New York junior high school was offering cocaine and marijuana next to the soft serve. A search on Friday uncovered a loaded pistol along with the drugs, with police arresting 26-year-old Jermaine Jordan on charges including criminal possession of a weapon near a school and criminal sale of a controlled substance near a school.

Remind you of a GTA mission?

Back in Vice City?

Cherry Popper Ice Cream?

Interesting, but what the hell was Jermaine thinking......
Massacre
New York is the last place I'd try something like that. They've beefed up the police presence way too much...
Heartless
Oddly, I live in NY, and I didn't hear of this. Aussie news again?
Death To The Prom King Of The Century
This is a reason why I live in australia no more is needed to say by me for now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.