Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Candy!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
HeadCrab
I was listening to game FM and one of the game girls is named Candy. As in Candy Suxx from Vice city? Sounds like it. She also says a website, although I don't know if it works. Has anybody else found this?
Heartless
QUOTE(Tripplethreat @ Jul 31 2007, 08:15 PM) [snapback]1351915[/snapback]
I was listening to game FM and one of the game girls is named Candy. As in Candy Suxx from Vice city? Sounds like it. She also says a website, although I don't know if it works. Has anybody else found this?

That was a real world advertisement for Hip Hop Honeys, I think.
JoelManiac
Never new that. Nice find
HeadCrab
I heard that many times but for some reason it just clicked. I never really noticed it before...
Flea
i've never realised this either aswell, havnt played GTA 3 or Vice City in ages tho, R* couldt of had the charactors for Vice City all named and sorted at the same time as GTA 3 tho, probs a cooincedence
§ynch
Candy Suxx would have been well over 13 years younger in VC, circa 1986, when she was a p0rn star.

She could succsessfully be a Hip Hop Honey in 2000? As a sexy Game Girl?
Difficult to believe, unless the "MILF" craze had taken over Liberty City in 1999/2000.

I always noticed the sexy games girls radio bit details using VERY common names.
Some hooker/peds even say it on the streets. "Candy..."

Think the closest you'll get to Candy Suxx is 8 years before GTAIII in San Andreas,
where Candy's photos are on the walls of many of Carl's safe houses, and her
neon likeness on the old strip section of Las Venturas.

FailSafe
QUOTE(§ynch @ Dec 21 2007, 03:09 AM) [snapback]1381692[/snapback]
Candy Suxx would have been well over 13 years younger in VC, circa 1986, when she was a p0rn star.

She could succsessfully be a Hip Hop Honey in 2000? As a sexy Game Girl?
Difficult to believe, unless the "MILF" craze had taken over Liberty City in 1999/2000.

I always noticed the sexy games girls radio bit details using VERY common names.
Some hooker/peds even say it on the streets. "Candy..."

Think the closest you'll get to Candy Suxx is 8 years before GTAIII in San Andreas,
where Candy's photos are on the walls of many of Carl's safe houses, and her
neon likeness on the old strip section of Las Venturas.

QFT lol, the woman on the ad sound black anyway. Years ago me and my friend went onto the site at school. It was a pron site and it wasn't of caucasian ethnicity. More toward the Negro type.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.