Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Graphics discussion to creation zone or something?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
I Made Your Mom In GMod
Graphics Discussion is a bit dull these days, and ctlfreak's car rim WIP got me thinking. Perhaps we could convert graphics discussion into a general creative area where members can post not only graphics but model renders, level design (biggrin2.gif), song lyrics and maybe even music and stuff.
Discuss.
Qdeathstar
the car rim was graphics... Level design probably is graphics...

And i don't really think we need people posting song lyrics O.o
Bitch Heartless
I posted a topic about this a while back..
Zacko
To me it sounds like a fairly reasonable idea, can't see anything wrong with it.

*Creates topic in mod board
Qdeathstar
I think there are better things the moderators could be doing than worrying about the name of a forum, especially when in the end it will serve the same purpose.
psychÝ
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Jul 18 2007, 04:25 AM) [snapback]1347194[/snapback]
I think there are better things the moderators could be doing than worrying about the name of a forum, especially when in the end it will serve the same purpose.

I don't.

However changing it will achieve nothing so it is rather pointless, plus the fact you can post lyrics in the entertainment section.
ctlfreak
everything but the music already constitutes graphics. Music could be posted in the entertainment forums. i think adding a music forum would be cool. I would like to hear more music from board members personally.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
It really shouldn't be hard to change the name of a forum. I was thinking more of the newer members who might want to post said artistic material but may think Graphics is only Photoshop etc creations. The names doesn't exactly give the impression of anything other than graphics.
Pieface
QUOTE(ctlfreak @ Jul 18 2007, 02:51 PM) [snapback]1347310[/snapback]
everything but the music already constitutes graphics. Music could be posted in the entertainment forums. i think adding a music forum would be cool. I would like to hear more music from board members personally.

The entertainment section pretty much is full of music, there would be no activity if a music board was created...
Hardcore Ottoman
I try to find out what you guys hear besides the mainstream and so far very few have shown interest so the idea is a no go.
psychÝ
QUOTE(Lazz @ Jul 18 2007, 03:56 PM) [snapback]1347312[/snapback]
It really shouldn't be hard to change the name of a forum. I was thinking more of the newer members who might want to post said artistic material but may think Graphics is only Photoshop etc creations. The names doesn't exactly give the impression of anything other than graphics.

Go make some other stuff and post it in it so people won't think that then, I mean I posted something else, got 2 posts..........WOOP, unsurprising no one bothers to post anything other than crappy sigs.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
Well perhaps if we changed it people might show a little more interest and perhaps even venture into there occasionally...
Just a thought anyway. I'll leave the mods to decide.
-spyder-
why not start a poll about it smile.gif

But anyways why not make a 'Subforum' in the 'Entertainment' section, of music or whatever

but i was thinking along the lines of this for improvements on the graphics section of this

link

not exactly the same as this but something like this where we could mess around in a paint zone thing and save stuff w/e
ctlfreak
spyder, cool idea, but i went there and its one big cluster fuck of crap. if people worked together it could be fun. but its mainly just kids writign the words sex anf fuck over and over agian. if we did have that feature it would need to accessible to members only to keep the spam down, that wouldnt stop it from being cluttered constatnly though
Bain
The lyrics idea is good because entertainment doenst need people posting their own creations.
FuddMan
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.