Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tommy Vercetti in gta san andreas
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
theglitchf1nder
In Las Venturas during Ken Rosenburgs mission where you go and meet Joey Sendocko. When you enter the room with the big freezer when everyone is shooting at you Ken will run into the freezer, and either before he goes in or after you get him out he will say "hey this is just like old times isn't it Tommy!" to which Carl responds "WHo the f*** is Tommy?" Which is a reference to Tommy Vercetti the main character in Vice City. I must note however Ken dosen't say this every time on the mission.
thumbup.gif BTW cj`s sister is a friend of Tommy Vercetti..... u can see him in one of your missions thumbup.gif

a picture wil come soon....
JoelManiac
Which mission do you see him.
Piranha
So he's actually NOT in the game, just his name is referenced, correct? Kinda misleading thread topic title. He's not in the game physically like the GTA III guy in Ceasers racing mission with Catalina in the Backlands, right?

How is CJ's sister friends with Tommy? Details man, DETAILS! wink.gif
§ynch
Tommy is not in the game.
theglitchf1nder
he is... i can show u wen im at the mission..... ill post some pics as soon as posible
Piranha
Can you tell us a little more about this though? Which mission? Etc? I've played through the game 4 or 5 times and NEVER seen him, but recognized GTA III guy right away.

And also, how is Tommy connected to CJ's sister?
theglitchf1nder
QUOTE(Piranha @ Jul 13 2007, 08:20 PM) [snapback]1345865[/snapback]
Can you tell us a little more about this though? Which mission? Etc? I've played through the game 4 or 5 times and NEVER seen him, but recognized GTA III guy right away.

i think the misson is wen u races the first time in the woods.... its not a long time u can see him but.... he is there

2: i dont realy know... but he knows her boy friend so.... mhm
Piranha
QUOTE(theglitchf1nder @ Jul 13 2007, 04:44 PM) [snapback]1345876[/snapback]
QUOTE(Piranha @ Jul 13 2007, 08:20 PM) [snapback]1345865[/snapback]

i think the misson is wen u races the first time in the woods.... its not a long time u can see him but.... he is there

2: tommy is talking to her boy friend... i dont realy know if she "knows" him but......

My friend, that is NOT Tommy Vercetti. It is Claude from the first 3rd person GTA3 game. The one in Liberty City. He doesn't talk, and just stands there, fixing his car. He heads off with Catalina to Liberty City after the races.

Tommy Vercetti is in Vice City, he is completely different looking then the guy you are thinking of. (actually, now that i look, they are kinda similar looking) Here are some screen shots.

THIS IS THE GUY IN GTA 3 AND IN SAN ANDREAS THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

This is Tommy Vercetti. NOT in San Andreas

Its cool, simple mistake.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.