Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Satchel Fun
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
HeadCrab
Well, I was playing around with satchels earlier, and I had my ARMAX cheats on and everything for infinite health,armor, all that stuff. So I was blowing up stuff and I came upon some ballers, soon enough, gang war. So I started sticking ballers with satchels. I noticed something though. If you throw it at them when they are shooting, It is possible for them to shoot the satchel and cause it to be deflected. This can cause it to go anywhere. Once it bounced right back onto me. That is the only way I know to stick it on yourself. Also, you can actually stick satchels to the basketball. It will roll around. Once the satchel is directly under the ball and detonated, the ball will go flying off somewhere. this could mean you could play basketball somewhere else. Who knows. Just some of my finds.
JoelManiac
The ball probably goes out of view and then dissapears. Then spawn back up where it was originally
jdid112
With the ARMax cheats, something was bound to happen. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.