Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Board Display Settings Forums > GTA4.TV/ Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
So if you look at this, you'll see that you can change the settings for images. I was wondering if it's possible to have that setting for YouTube videos too? So like, i could block i would be able to block images/sigs if i wanted too.

It would make things easier especially since it takes ages to load up pages when members spam YouTube videos all over the place (even though i have 8MB internet)

So, yeah....can we get the choice of blocking them?
Use Flashblock, you baby.
But I only want to block YouTube videos on forums, not the entire universe. mad.gif
There's something other then YouTube in the universe?!? Blasphemy.
They don't start loading till you press play though do they?

I, for one welcome our new YouTube overlords.
Yeah but it's still annoying loading up that initial box thing.
My computer doesn't have a problem with it, but then again, using my Mac on this forum is like doing Elgin Marbles with a sledgehammer.
At the moment it's not possible because of the way the YouTube videos are added, it's not an IPB feature, its just a quick script hack, you can use adblock (google it) and block the youtube domain though if you're desperate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.