Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom soundtrack help....
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Strike
A couple of days ago I found out how to upload custom soundtracks to VCS, and how to play them. I have a selection of six or seven songs to listen to except the one problem being I can't listen to them. I have Custom Soundtracks turned on in the options, and I know the music works because they work on my other game - FIFA 07. So whats up with the custom soundtrack not working on VCS?
Blaze-uK
Step 1
You have to convert your .mp3 files into a compatible format for gta, so you'll need this, just drag your .mp3 files into the converter and once it's finished converting it will be [song_name].wav just change that .wav to .gta and drop all converted songs into the folder you create in step two.

Step 2
Now you need to create a folder in "SAVEDATA", find your VCS game save folder and copy it's name to the new folder, but add "CUSTOMTRACKS" to the end of it and add all your converted songs into that folder. Now enable custom tracks in audio and you should be ok.

I didn't explain it the best, but hopefully you'll understand me.

EDIT/

Found this, http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstatio...ding&page=1.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.