Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oh.. Oh No.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
asthenia
So I went out thursday night... Got ratted.. Puked on my phone.

NokiaN70. My baby. >_<
Now my sicks taken it over and it thinks it has a head set in it and it's not all dry yet so it's a bit twitchy. And whoever said drinking was a bad thing? I shall not be going out for a while, I WILL be sticking to coke with ice and that's all. And orange juice. Wooaaah actually just the coke, don't wanna mix drinks now do I.

Fuck Cider! Aaahaha. My stomach still hurts.

Who thinks I'm cool for breaking my phone with sick?
Mekstizzle
How the hell did that happen? When you puke, you go outside and let the floor have it. I dunno what you did to get puke all over your phone.

Pirates these days...
asthenia
QUOTE(Mekstizzle @ Jun 10 2007, 03:14 PM) [snapback]1335887[/snapback]
How the hell did that happen? When you puke, you go outside and let the floor have it. I dunno what you did to get puke all over your phone.

Pirates these days...

I was asleep. smile.gif Too much rum n cider n black.
Bulkstack
A friend of mine once threw up in a bucket and then went and dropped his phone in it
it didn't work again
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(AstheniA @ Jun 10 2007, 02:08 PM) [snapback]1335886[/snapback]
So I went out thursday night... Got ratted.. Puked on my phone.

NokiaN70. My baby. >_<
Now my sicks taken it over and it thinks it has a head set in it and it's not all dry yet so it's a bit twitchy. And whoever said drinking was a bad thing? I shall not be going out for a while, I WILL be sticking to coke with ice and that's all. And orange juice. Wooaaah actually just the coke, don't wanna mix drinks now do I.

Fuck Cider! Aaahaha. My stomach still hurts.

Who thinks I'm cool for breaking my phone with sick?

Sounds like your still drunk wink.gif
ctlfreak
QUOTE(AstheniA @ Jun 10 2007, 09:20 AM) [snapback]1335888[/snapback]

Pirates these days...

you were asleep? ok for starters, your gonna join that ranks of celebs that choked on thier own vomit in thier sleep. happens alot, start sleeping on your stomach when drunk. secondly what the hell were you spooning with you phone for?

psychÝ
QUOTE(ctlfreak @ Jun 13 2007, 03:26 PM) [snapback]1336632[/snapback]
QUOTE(AstheniA @ Jun 10 2007, 09:20 AM) [snapback]1335888[/snapback]

Pirates these days...

you were asleep? ok for starters, your gonna join that ranks of celebs that choked on thier own vomit in thier sleep. happens alot, start sleeping on your stomach when drunk. secondly what the hell were you spooning with you phone for?

I can't quite see how you manage to puke on your phone while asleep either, just sleep in the recovery position it is best.
Jester
Seriously this made me laugh LOL, the only thing I can do when im too drunk is lay there and be sick, not manage to get my phone out and then position it in front of my mouth o.O
Hardcore Ottoman
I've never hurled before on my phone. One time I shit myself but that is another story that I don't quite understand myself.
ЯeDVlad-4-Lyf
I haven't puked from liquor in about a year. I don't see the fun in it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.