Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: stuck on 95%
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
TommyVercettiPizza
I've just completed The Exchange, after completing all side objectives, hidden packages, rampages, unique jumps and import/export garages, but my percentage completed says 95% when it quite clearly should say 100%. It says 73 out of 73 missions completed, and there's nothing else in the game I could possibly still have to do because I followed an FAQ to get to 100% in a very methodical way. I found that if I do Turismo now, then after completing this mission [even though I've obviously done it before] my stats then say 100%. This is all very well and good, but it doesn't explain how I could still be on 95% after doing everything, and how one small side mission [that I've already done!] could be worth 5%. Besides, I've played through in a perfectionist way, never getting busted or wasted, and never saving after failing a mission, so my stats say 73 mission attempts and 73 missions passed. I don't really want to have to mess up my stats by having to do Turismo all over again, especially since this involves going through St Marks with the Mafia shooting at me. Any ideas?
§ynch
QUOTE(Starkey @ Jun 8 2007, 07:53 AM) [snapback]1335475[/snapback]
I've just completed The Exchange, after completing all side objectives, hidden packages, rampages, unique jumps and import/export garages, but my percentage completed says 95% when it quite clearly should say 100%. It says 73 out of 73 missions completed, and there's nothing else in the game I could possibly still have to do because I followed an FAQ to get to 100% in a very methodical way. I found that if I do Turismo now, then after completing this mission [even though I've obviously done it before] my stats then say 100%. This is all very well and good, but it doesn't explain how I could still be on 95% after doing everything, and how one small side mission [that I've already done!] could be worth 5%. Besides, I've played through in a perfectionist way, never getting busted or wasted, and never saving after failing a mission, so my stats say 73 mission attempts and 73 missions passed. I don't really want to have to mess up my stats by having to do Turismo all over again, especially since this involves going through St Marks with the Mafia shooting at me. Any ideas?

A bunch of ideas, depending on which FAQ you went through.
Could be anything.

Purple Nines glitch - if you didn't see Purple Nines, that's the problem.
It's a PS2 saving glitch. However since you have 73/73, you're good on the storylines.

Did you do the Staunton garage challenge?

How about the off-roads: Patriot Playground, Gripped, and Walk in the Park?

EV Crane?

RC Toys??

I am guessing you finished Paramedic (Infinite Sprint), Taxi, Vigilante (6 stars each hideout)
and the 3/3 of Firefighter, 1/3 per island......

Turismo is not like Karmageddon in LCS, you shouldn't have to do it twice, that is for sure.

TommyVercettiPizza
I've done absolutely everything, even the well-hidden 'Multi-Story Mayhem' mission with the Stallion in the Staunton Island garage. I can't have the Purple Nines Glitch because I originally started this game by turning on the console with no memory card in, and I've been to Shoreside Vale and seen the Purple Nines. Besides, if I had that glitch I wouldn't have been able to complete all 73 missions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.