Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shark
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Rachel
I found one shark and one sinked ship. Sorry if it is old. rolleyes.gif
Heartless
Sounds female guys. Don't flame! Don't want to lose another one.
Sharpie Fetish
Not a bad find its known that sharks are in vice city but i dont think the sunken boat is known
§ynch
QUOTE(~Mr Incredible~ @ Jun 5 2007, 09:24 AM) [snapback]1334590[/snapback]
i dont think the sunken boat is known

There are 4 sunken ships: 2 Libertine Liners, 1 Submarine, and 1 Tropic.
The Liners are in the north sea, the Sub is just south of those, and the Tropic is under the bridge from Prawn Island into downtown.
Flea
i've randomly came accross some boats and i think a submarine ages ago, but i dont think i've seen that one.

i havnt played this game in agges, i'm gunna have to buy it again, its an awsome game
§ynch
QUOTE(Flea @ Jun 5 2007, 12:27 PM) [snapback]1334687[/snapback]
i've randomly came accross some boats and i think a submarine ages ago, but i dont think i've seen that one.

i havnt played this game in agges, i'm gunna have to buy it again, its an awsome game

It really is an awesome game. Here are some shots of some of the sunken items, as well as other cool stuff.
This is also how I met GTA Domain, way back when, and he published my finding of the 3rd entrance to the Underworld.
The Tropic, Sub, and Liners are shown, as well as the cement shoe guys. We're all about finding cool stuff.
http://gtadomain.gtagaming.com/index.php?id=vicec/tricks
killjoy.rujoy?
...map VVV. Take it to enlarge...me too lazy.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.