Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Taxi fares
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
jsipeder
How many taxi fares do I have to take to get the taxi missions 100% completed?
Korben
QUOTE(jsipeder @ Jan 21 2007, 02:23 PM) [snapback]1288369[/snapback]

How many taxi fares do I have to take to get the taxi missions 100% completed?

100 drop offs. You don't need to do them in one go though. You can do 20 then come back and do another 50, then comeback and do the other 30 another time.

It's tedious stuff, but once its done, its done.
HB~Sauce
Yeah, also be aware that every 10th customer I think takes you to a different island. so be prepared to trek to other islands.
jsipeder
QUOTE(tourdepain @ Jan 22 2007, 04:37 AM) [snapback]1288696[/snapback]

Yeah, also be aware that every 10th customer I think takes you to a different island. so be prepared to trek to other islands.

Thanks tourderpain, I haven`t got access to the two other islands yet, so I have only done taxi missions on the first island, but thanks for telling me, so know I am going to be prepared for that. smile.gif
§ynch
You can do them all on the first day, first island.
As with other GTA Games, bonuses for X-amount in a row delivery.....
$500, $1000, $1500, $2000.....which is great easy cash in the beginning.
If you know LC from GTAlll, this is a piece of cake.

The reward is AS valuable as the reward in GTAlll.
EAT L4YER CAKE
I have just started again in LCs and this is the first thing i done. The main points were Chinatown, Red Light District, Head Radio, St Marks.

Not bad really, in fact was really easy. Probably took me 1 hour tops.
Koala-Fire
What's so great about the bickle '76 cab?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.