Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Vrock vs old Vrock
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Ex-PS Fanboy
I'm not sure right now. i'm gonna skim through the playlists and see what songs are on there since its been like 2 years since i played VC, so im gonna wait and see everyones awnsers first.
HB~Sauce
Vice City Vrock for sure. Vice City Stories had a few decent songs, but Vice City had a solid line up.
-spyder-
Definetly Vrock on Vice City, becasue they were more better songs, they were good cut-seens and missions based on them, and there were highlighted more on Vice City, than Vice City Stories
Tyla
The new V-Rock was good, I didnt think it was bad, but the old V-Rock was badass, so that gets my vote.
Kamahl
Both are good, definately the best radio from each game in my opinion, but side by side, Vice City wins.
Ex-PS Fanboy
well Vrock VC was good but i wasn't really into twisted sisters and motley krue. plus lazlo was the shittyest dj ever but the songs on vrock VCS weren't that good either, i liked about 4 songs, and cousin edd kicked ass. i dont get how he lost his job to lazlo,

anyway Vrock VC.
Tyla
I think Ed mentions on the phone in to V-Rock in Vice City that lazlow 'was cheap' hencing me to think he left because V-Rock bosses expected him to be the same pushover that Lazlow was and take the pay cut.
§ynch
I hated Cousin Ed at first, but then he's just kind of funny as a dork.

If Dokken's "Breakin' the Chains", and Ratt's "Round and Round" from VCS VRock
replaced the lame Loverboy song on VC VRock, then VC VRock would be both
accurate AND complete. Other than that, VC VRock is perfect, and there is only
those two metal songs from VCS VRock that I really like.

I voted VC VRock.
You can't beat Slayer, Anthrax, Quiet Riot, Ozzy, Judas Priest songs for PCJ stunting at Prawn Island Fountain.
Ex-PS Fanboy
in terms of songs vrock VC owned but the station was beter with cousin ed
Dr. Drew
Vice City owned every game in terms of songs of its time (even though SA was good). VRock in Vice City was better than VRock in VCS in all aspects. Does anyone remember Cousin Ed calling in on Vice City VRock? He sounded different in that than he did hosting in VCS.
Ex-PS Fanboy
yup he sounded a lot different, but then again so did vic vance.
Pecnut
C'mon, Vice City's soundtrack blows away everything else, although VCS tried hard. Lazlow was just much better in VC (actually, he was probably best in III, but that's another thread).

P.S. You posted this in the right place!
DiO
QUOTE(KILL_XBOX360 @ May 26 2007, 11:46 PM) [snapback]1332034[/snapback]
well Vrock VC was good but i wasn't really into twisted sisters and motley krue. plus lazlo was the shittyest dj ever but the songs on vrock VCS weren't that good either, i liked about 4 songs, and cousin edd kicked ass. i dont get how he lost his job to lazlo,

anyway Vrock VC.

psh, thats the whole joke. lazlow was suppose to suck. thats why poeple call in and give him a hard time (mitch baker for one) and they mention cousin ed in gta3 saying he was better.

anyway, i null. its the same station that always kicks ass. no point in comparing
Ex-PS Fanboy
i guess your right i think they were both still pretty good
Pecnut
Oh come on,

"let's hit the phones... really hard... with our heads!"
Ex-PS Fanboy
vrock airwaves tops all women hard more of a man than you ,smokin cigarretes holy chesse and crackers i live in by homogenized milk homosapiens!
Sharpie Fetish
I voted for VC because it had more songs i liked
§ynch
QUOTE(D-imebag O @ Jul 31 2007, 11:39 AM) [snapback]1351804[/snapback]
i null. its the same station that always kicks ass. no point in comparing
I like your point of view on this subject.

Great insight, man. THAT kicks ass.
Handsome B Wonderful
VCS Vrock was one of the biggest let downs in GTA imo. Sure, Dio, Judas Priest, Queensryche etc kick arse. But KISS? That's just poor. Surely they could have included an Iron Maiden song? The Trooper or something.
Death To The Prom King Of The Century
The New V-Rock is better because of the music ohhh yeah.
Mzeppelin
The original VROCK in Vice City will always be better than the one in VCS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.