Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Get a heli
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Sharpie Fetish
A few people dont know how to get one so ive found a vid decent quality but not mine of how to get one
it can be found here

ONLY ON PS2 VERSION DOOR IS LOCKED ON PSP VERSION
§ynch
QUOTE(thegtamasta @ May 5 2007, 03:55 AM) [snapback]1327978[/snapback]
A few people dont know how to get one so ive found a vid decent quality but not mine of how to get one
it can be found here

ONLY ON PS2 VERSION DOOR IS LOCKED ON PSP VERSION

Great find man! Much better than the other videos I had seen for this mission, as well.
The best part, this one is no cheats. Thanks for posting this, very cool. thumbup.gif

Ex-PS Fanboy
thats a nice one there is another way to get one though
Im an Easter Egg
for the psp version there are 2 ways. one involves cheats. The other doesnt. The first one is when you use the car jumping cheat to on the LCFR building and stand on top of a truck to steal the helicopter. The other one is in the mission where you stalk massimo. When he lands on the building go to the train tracks and from the train tracks, you jump to the building that massimo and the triads are on. Keep goin to the right until you can go onto the building. then go to the helicopter because now you practilly invisable!! thumbup.gif
Koala-Fire
fucking nice I've been wanting to see what is over the hills of shoreside vale and what the top of that stadium looked like.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.