Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help on a mission
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
lkltheman28
after you beat the mission "Hit the Courier" and you completed the asset to the Print Work how do u get to do the mission "Cap the Collector" and then get to the final mission?? it something to do with the asset how do i get enough asset to get to the mission
Ex-PS Fanboy
u have to beat all the malibu missions
lkltheman28
QUOTE(KILL_XBOX360 @ Apr 16 2007, 08:35 PM) [snapback]1323467[/snapback]
u have to beat all the malibu missions

i already did i get 10000 dollars from it already
Ex-PS Fanboy
i checked my strategy guide. you have to buy 60% of all the assets and beat them, including the tommy vercetti crime ring (mansion missions) complete the printworks and the malibu and beat the colnel missions
lkltheman28
QUOTE(KILL_XBOX360 @ Apr 16 2007, 08:42 PM) [snapback]1323472[/snapback]
i checked my strategy guide. you have to buy 60% of all the assets and beat them, including the tommy vercetti crime ring (mansion missions) complete the printworks and the malibu and beat the colnel missions

i beat tommy vercetti crime ring (mansion missions) the printworks and the malibu but wats the colnel missions
Ex-PS Fanboy
colonel cortez
lkltheman28
QUOTE(KILL_XBOX360 @ Apr 16 2007, 08:55 PM) [snapback]1323484[/snapback]
colonel cortez

can u just name all the asset i have to but and wat city please.
Ex-PS Fanboy
u need to beat malibu and print works and tommy vs mansion missions and buy and complete 3 other assets

i can tell you how to beat all the assets?

if u need anymore help i got a strategy guide for every gta on ps2 get except GTA:LCS
lkltheman28
QUOTE(KILL_XBOX360 @ Apr 16 2007, 09:10 PM) [snapback]1323497[/snapback]
u need to beat malibu and print works and tommy vs mansion missions and buy and complete 3 other assets

i can tell you how to beat all the assets?

ok tell me and wat other assets should i complete. tell me wat should i buy
Ex-PS Fanboy
personaly i'd say try the film studio, kaufmann kabs and sunshine autos.

heres a list of how to complete all assets:

boatyard: pick one of the boats (squallo is fast but jetmax is easier to control) and use it to complete checkpoint charlie.

cherry popper ice cream: sell ice cream to 50 peds

kaufmann kabs: complete all missions

sunshine autos: complete at least one import list, complete more for extra money and secret cars.

print works: complete all missions

film studio: complete all missions

malibu: complete all missions

strip club: spend $600 on the dancer in the first room

locations:

boatyard: at the very bottom right of viceport

cherry popper ice cream: directly accross the bridge from starfish island, little havanna

kaufmann kabs: little haiti near phil cassidys

car showroom: south of little haiti across from the jet fuel depot near airport

print works: little havanna

film studio: prawn island

malibu: vice point north of the police station

strip club: washington beach the place where you drop of mercedes in the first mission.
Flea
i thought you just had to complete the missions for the car show room, everytime i had those last 2 missions todo, i bought the carshoow room, completed the asset missions and then i got the phone call....
Ex-PS Fanboy
idk. i pretty much just retyped the strategy guide and it said u need printworks malibu and 3 other assets
lkltheman28
QUOTE(KILL_XBOX360 @ Apr 16 2007, 11:18 PM) [snapback]1323539[/snapback]
idk. i pretty much just retyped the strategy guide and it said u need printworks malibu and 3 other assets

aight thanx for da help but i just bought the carshow how do i complete it do i do all the races or wat
Ex-PS Fanboy
deliver all the cars on the list at the back of the showroom to the garage next to it
HeadCrab
Finding the cars is tough, you have to know the name of every car(I do by heart...=). However, it is doable. If you need help finding a car or what it looks like, just ask me.
Flea
the hardest part is actually fiinding the cars, the one your looking for just never shows, then when your in the middle of a mission it turns up lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.