Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Minor Site Update: Screencaps
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
A tiny update, but we'll be reporting on all site updates as well as GTA news. I've changed the screencap images from the trailer. The original images were literally screenshots of the video, however I have now ripped the actual frames from the video which basically means each of the images is now in the original HD format found in the trailer. There's a few more new images on there now too, 27 in total, so if you haven't seen them enough already, check them out on the Screencaps Page.

For those who are wondering, the website is currently undergoing a redesign and should be up (with some nice new features) in the next couple of weeks if everything goes to plan. In the mean time, stay tuned to the site for all things GTA.
Hardcore Ottoman
Awesome. The top-down shot of the peds near the bottom shows better diversity too.
1UP
Thanks Psy, I was actually waiting for better screen caps, sense i couldn't do it myself really with out it being bad quality, these ones are much nicer. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.