Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: References to GTAIV in VCS?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Tyla
I never really thought much of this before, but there are quite a lot of references to Liberty City in Vice City Stories.
Some pedestrians can be heard saying stuff like :

'im going to visit my cousin in Liberty City'
Something said by a Cholo containing Liberty City(in spanish i presume)
and another thing(I cant remember the exact wording) but it was a woman saying 'I just got back from Liberty City' or something along those lines.

-spyder-
I heard something on the radio on VCPR I think, and part of it was talking about the future so I listened on and he was talking to a boy from London and said something about a time machine and about the future, It was quite intresting and saying that he mentioned he was from London made me think, but ovouisly now the setting in GTA IV is'ent in London.
RhymeCraft
i made a thread like this and got flamed.... I don't have VCS.. I will get it for PS2 this summer but I'm guessing they prolly mentioned Liberty City a million fucking times.
Pecnut
QUOTE(Tyla @ Mar 30 2007, 06:59 PM) [snapback]1315830[/snapback]
I never really thought much of this before, but there are quite a lot of references to Liberty City in Vice City Stories.
Some pedestrians can be heard saying stuff like :

'im going to visit my cousin in Liberty City'
Something said by a Cholo containing Liberty City(in spanish i presume)
and another thing(I cant remember the exact wording) but it was a woman saying 'I just got back from Liberty City' or something along those lines.

But of course, the prequel to VCS was set in Liberty, so it appears to be a coincidence.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.