Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jumbo Jet Riding
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
-spyder-
If you jump on the wing on a landed aeroplane that has just landed from been in the air, you can actually ride the plane.
It is quite tricky but easier if you use CheatDevice from Edison Carter and use super jump and infinite health and jump on the right-hand side of the wing of the plane and then press triangle at back of the wing near the edge of the back.

Disapointly you cant control the plane but can listen to the radio and look onto the scenary of VC.
YOU CANT exit the plane! So save game before!
Blaze-uK
So its basicly like the airplanes in San Andreas, where you buy a ticket and it goes in to a cinematic vue?
-spyder-
QUOTE(UTS_Blaze @ Jan 2 2007, 02:20 AM) [snapback]1277021[/snapback]

So its basicly like the airplanes in San Andreas, where you buy a ticket and it goes in to a cinematic vue?

Yea it is in a way

Except you dont have to pay tongue.gif
_____
Tip: If not using CheatDevice get a helicopter and enter the plane via the right wing door (If you look carefully you can see a door) land/hover on the middle of the plane the exit helicopter then walk to the right wing and press triangle towords the back
HB~Sauce
From far away you can almost see a light coming from that door, its a little white light, but might just be a wing's light
-spyder-
QUOTE(tourdepain @ Jan 3 2007, 12:45 AM) [snapback]1277522[/snapback]

From far away you can almost see a light coming from that door, its a little white light, but might just be a wing's light

Yea maybe the light was trying to tell us of the find in the first place...?
Herdist
I can't enter plane without cheat. It's little hard.
-spyder-
I was trying to enter the plane again when i noticed i did'ent have enough time to get on the wing so that i could enter the door of the plane, so i stayed on the middle of the plane running when i took of and were soon outrun by the plane and landed on water WALKING!! I was like wtf huh.gif but then soon he started swimming again

Another glitch, happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.