Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HOT COFEE
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
kmccmk9
Is there a hot cofee mod for this game too scooter.gif
killjoy.rujoy?
QUOTE(kmccmk9 @ Dec 27 2006, 08:10 PM) [snapback]1274687[/snapback]

...waddya mean too?

No just SA 1st editions have Hot Coffee...unless someone got real busy on some mod ph34r.gif
kmccmk9
I mean I know there is ARMAX codes for san andreas , are there for liberty city stories
HB~Sauce
No, there is no mod in LCS for Hot Coffee. They do make fun of it during a cutscene after a mission with Maria.
killjoy.rujoy?
Here is link to GTA:LCS PS2 NTSC(USA/NorthAmerican) ARMax(CodeJunkies) codes.
whew!...go figure laugh.gif

http://us.codejunkies.com/codes_show.asp?r...633882&p=13

Ain't really anything exciting that you couldn't do with button cheats...
You can easily Google the PS2 or PSP button cheat list...they allover. scooter.gif this freakin' scooter needs to be turned 'round
kmccmk9
I know about those I just want to know if there is a mod/code somewhere to unlock/create the content
killjoy.rujoy?
QUOTE(kmccmk9 @ Dec 28 2006, 02:23 PM) [snapback]1275014[/snapback]

I know about those I just want to know if there is a mod/code somewhere to unlock/create the content

Not that I'm aware of...& I'm aware of alot. cool.gif
No code/content...it would be mod / create.
Create it yourself & people will beat a path to your door(the pervs!)

I am aware...fully aware;lucent & all...I just saw a face ohmy.gif
kmccmk9
I could always try but, I dont have ti for pc and I dont know how to make code/mods for ps2
kmccmk9
I was just playing my san andreas for ps2 and I saw a sex shop can you buy anythign like a vid and play it at his tv in his house or something, b/c they wouldn't just have a shop you could walk into adn you cant get anything.
killjoy.rujoy?
QUOTE(kmccmk9 @ Dec 29 2006, 01:59 AM) [snapback]1275232[/snapback]

b/c they wouldn't just have a shop you could walk into adn you cant get anything.

...well,actually,you can't buy anything.
Check out Edison Carter for your cheat/mod concerns...
just google his name & Bob be your uncle. thumbup.gif
Pyrocy
NO.

There isn't a Hot Coffee mod in LCS. There is however, a joking reference to it.

That's it.
Death To The Prom King Of The Century

Why do u people always ask this stupid question about the hot coffee mod and the other crappy myths in the game
§ynch
QUOTE(Rav3n @ Jan 8 2007, 08:17 PM) [snapback]1280523[/snapback]

Why do u people always ask this stupid question about the hot coffee mod and the other crappy myths in the game
Which is interesting in that it is San Andreas-based only!
Other than SA, there have never been girlfriends to pursue, in the form of real dates, rewards, etc.

So there couldn't be a hot coffee mod for a game like LCS - no girlfriends to have coffee with.
HB~Sauce
Exactly, Rockstar wouldn't wanna lose anymore money than they have already for the same stupid mistake...
Koala-Fire
when do they make fun of hot coffee?

because that coming in for coffee is actually a popular line for asking to fuck... and toni didn't want to fuck his boss's girl so he said no, what did you expect him to say yes? the fuck?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.