Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
hemyulin
Hi there!
My name is Hemyulin and I'm here to ask for your opinion.
Sorry to be so direct for my first post but it's important.

Anyways, I'm getting a PSP soon and I was wondering weather or not I should get LCS and VCS, do they really worth it?

To help you answer if you care:
I love GTA, been playing since the first.
I'm into the story AND the other stuff but mainly the story.
I........................ That's all actually tongue.gif

Thnx in advance,

Hemyulin.
Tyla
If your a GTA fan, then yes, they are both good games...
Korben
Hi Mate

I would recommend both if you are a GTA fan. I loved LCS with a passion, and I liked VCS as well.

I wrote a blog on VCS with some very in depth opinions. It's long, but read it. I would also recommend you still buy this game, even if you think what I said is a bit negative. My blog link is:

VCS Blog

Thanks

Korben

P.S. Welcome to the forums.
hemyulin
Ty both! smile.gif
HB~Sauce
Yeah, I would get both. LCS I think is the better one but VCS is a close 2nd.
hemyulin
At least it's not Advance tongue.gif
Stan Petrov
The story isnt as good as the main series, but this, and LCS is a must for proper GTA fans. Both are easily the best games on the PSP too smile.gif
Kamahl
yes, get them, specially if you are a GTA fan... you got absolutely nothing to lose, you will get a portable GTA!!!
Vertical
it's even better if any of your mates has the gta series on psp

cause then you can play multiplayer

it's awesome
Ex-PS Fanboy
there good games but they arent as good as san an still its portable and worth it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.