Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Invisible Man 2
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Neon™
I was tending to a gang attack at the northernmost hideout in the Downtown area. I was doing so with an M4 and I was shooting people off their bikes as soon as they came around the corners. Apparently the game engine missed the fact that I shot one of the duos off of their bike, cause they flew off, but the bike kept driving. No one was on it. The game knew this because it was hitting things and doing flips and driving off again and then coming back and flipping and driving off again. Once the attack ended I investigated it. I got run over trying to get on it. Shot it and it kept going. Finally it cornered itself into a building so I got on it. No carjack animation. Just hopped right on.

Ghost carjackings, and now ghost cars. Hmm.
Korben
Had the same thing with a PCJ 600. I snipered the guy off the bike with the aim of jumping on it, to see it drive down the main road on the first island like nothing had happened. I followed it in a car for about 5 minutes. It even stopped at traffic lights then moved off when they went to green. Very weird. What would GTA be without the weird stuff though?
ryanshedy
i cant say i dont agree wid you there tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.