Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fake Carjacking
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Neon™
This has happened 3 times now to me. I shoot someone thru the windshield of their car, in their torso, when they are stopped or moving VERY slow. They stop if they arent stopped already, and their character goes thru the motions of being punched in the face and thrown to the ground. Cept no one is there doing it. It's like theyre being carjacked by an invisible man lol
Tyla
Yeah, ive seen this happen too, not only in VCS, but in SA too. One of my grove homies got shot when we were drive bying and his body stayed in my car, i opened the door and punched him in the face to see him moving around again, miracle! then he died again, AI sucks sad.gif
HB~Sauce
Ahhh, there are alot of glitches and other things on handheld games like VCS. But yeah, that car jacking thing has happened to me a couple times.
-spyder-
QUOTE(tourdepain @ Dec 15 2006, 03:25 AM) [snapback]1270442[/snapback]

Ahhh, there are alot of glitches and other things on handheld games like VCS. But yeah, that car jacking thing has happened to me a couple times.

If there are this many in gta VCS, think what San Andreas Stories would be like if that wer made.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.