Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Xbox 360 Gamertag | Tournament Discussion
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
FreemanXtreme
So, I'm getting an Xbox 360 for Christmas (if my parents don't get it I'm buying it myself) and I wanna be able to add people to my friends list so I can have my ass handed to me for the first few weeks while I learn my bearings on the xbox controller. If you have a Xbox 360 gamer tag, post it here and I'll add you once I get set up .

Username - GamerTag

GFX - FreemanXtreme

UTS_Blaze - UTSBlaze

XtortioN - iMPuLsE ShoCk

ManBeast - AlphaFist

'Lazz - Strike Viper

Van Hel Singh - Van Hel Singh

Pieface - Pieface876

Crazzytzar - Crazzytzar

Sir Pocket - A Drunk Fat Guy

Flash6289 - Flash6289

DuffMan - zeDuffman

Gnar - louisgormley

Clutch - XxLilTermitexX

R3D_WUD - R3D WUD

Holocaust - Xenoforth

Mave - Fuxed

Roman Orgy Romp - ThePhenomCrack

Alibaster - ALIB89

Psy - Psyware

Blaze-uK
UTSBlaze , what games will you be purchasing?
XtortioN
iMPuLsE ShoCk

Get Gears of War!!
ManBeast
AlphaFist

Gears of War is a must if your going online with it, Dead Rising is also a pretty fun game but no online play sad.gif

Keep an eye out for Mass Effect by the way, It looks awesome!
I Made Your Mom In GMod
Strike Viper

I've only got Saints Row and Dead Rising, but if all turns out well I should have Just Cause and PGR3 before January. PM me if you're going to add me or whatever though, because I tend to reject friend requests from random strangers.
Indy
Van Hel Singh

IMO, shooters are generally the best games online. Try to get Rainbow Six Vegas; and definetly Gears of War.
Blaze-uK
QUOTE(Dora The Exploiter @ Dec 13 2006, 04:44 PM) [snapback]1269861[/snapback]

Van Hel Singh

IMO, shooters are generally the best games online. Try to get Rainbow Six Vegas; and definetly Gears of War.

Deffinetly , speaking off that does anyone wanna start up some co-op missions around christmas time with me? I think you can have up to 4 players.
Pieface
Pieface876
XtortioN
We should get some Gears of War games going if we have enough people to do at least a 3v3.
Pieface
YES, I was playing earlier, was doing m best, Game disconnected sad.gif
XtortioN
I can't get on tonight, but if you wanna play some tomorrow night I can after I get off work at like 10:30.
Crazzytzar
My Gamertag is Crazzytzar.
Blaze-uK
I got GOW: LE for cheap at blockbuster , so I want to play in the match smile.gif.
FreemanXtreme
well, before going home i'm gonna buy Saint's Row. Then, after either I get it from my parents, or after I buy it for myself, I'll be getting Gears of War.

See my topic in Asylum to help me pick my gammer tag.

Vote now!
SMEAR
A drunk fat guy, im uselly on saints row playing Blingd out ride
Strike
SpyroHazard.

I need a new one, and one that is better than that shit above.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
People's Assasin?
Strike
Haha.

I don't know. RampantRabbit would be good. TheOneEyedPeep is another classic.
Flash6289
Flash6289.
FuddMan
zeDuffMan

Please don't look at my profile tongue.gif
Gnarkill
Mine is just louisgormley lol - so original.
Bitch Heartless
XxLilTermitexX

I play Halo 2 mostly. Getting a 360 in May! tongue.gif
FreemanXtreme
Well, I made my gamer tag.

I am now officially FreemanXtream

I go home tomarrow and will find out if i got a Xbox 360 from my parents or not... I'm a little nervous about it. >_<
Blaze-uK
I'm surprised by how many people have a 360 on here, my friend list finally is getting respectable.
FreemanXtreme
I am the proud owner of an Xbox 360! clap.gif

add me to your friend list if you'd like!

Strike
I'm getting a 360 in the next four months I know for a fact. If needs be, I'll get my mates to drag me into town and practically chop my hand off with the card held in it to make sure I get it. In preperation, I've set up a whole new X360 gametag - Xenoforth.
Gnarkill
What a shit name sleep.gif

Just pick one and stay with it.
Strike
Xenoforth was the name of my old clan on Firearms.

Oh, and louisgormley isn't a shit name? Just drop it, Gnar. SpyroHazard was created ages ago and I had no intention of ever getting a 360 back then. Now I have ideas of getting one and decided to hitch up a new account. I'm pinning this topic, too. That way people can find user's Gamertags without having to search for ages.
R3D_WUD
Mine is same as my log here, except just space, no underscore.
Gnarkill
QUOTE(Xenoforth @ Dec 31 2006, 01:05 PM) [snapback]1276491[/snapback]

Xenoforth was the name of my old clan on Firearms.

Oh, and louisgormley isn't a shit name? Just drop it, Gnar. SpyroHazard was created ages ago and I had no intention of ever getting a 360 back then. Now I have ideas of getting one and decided to hitch up a new account. I'm pinning this topic, too. That way people can find user's Gamertags without having to search for ages.

No, louisgormley is a shit name. Possibly the shittest name I could think of. I sort of meant your forum name rather than the gamertag, no one gives a shit about that smile.gif
Pieface
Can I just ask Ant or a mod or Admin if they could update the 1st post with everyones Username and Xbox Tag pleaseee
Strike
Your wish is my command.

Updated First Post
Blaze-uK
Good idea, Pieface.
DJ-Invert
srbsma
ManBeast
QUOTE(DJ-Invert @ Jan 10 2007, 01:26 PM) [snapback]1281466[/snapback]

srbsma

Thats you! I always wondered who that was.

Good idea updating the first post, Easier to see who's who.
Blaze-uK
Do any of you lot fancy setting up a Pro Evo 6 tournament up over live? Maybe a knockout system or just a league.
Gnarkill
Id be up for it.
Blaze-uK
Aren't we the only two who own it? But my 360 has just died, so I'm shipping it to Microsoft in two days and should have it back within two weeks.
Benzilla
me = Fuxed

i have:
Ghost recon Advanded WarFighter
Rainbow Six Vegas
Tonyhawks Project 8
Just Cause

Not got alot of money for games =(
Blaze-uK
Could you add me? I'm Xbox-less for a few weeks, UTSBlaze.
Gnarkill
QUOTE(Blackfuse @ Jan 21 2007, 12:49 PM) [snapback]1288327[/snapback]

me = Fuxed

i have:
Ghost recon Advanded WarFighter
Rainbow Six Vegas
Tonyhawks Project 8
Just Cause

Not got alot of money for games =(

Added. I've just done the sickest fart ever.
HammerHead
Gamertag - NinjaByDefault

Don't go online much lately, nobody will add me anyway.
Explorer 748
Gamertag: XRT Hunter

Xbox 360 Games:
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
NFS: Most Wanted
Call of Duty 2
PGR 3
Fifa World Cup Germany 2006

XBOX Games:
Halo 2
Counter Strike
FreemanXtreme
Hey guys, anyone interested in some Gears of War? If you ever want to play, send me a friend request at FreemanXtreme. I usually am playing at night around 10PM EST to about 12:30AM EST.
Blaze-uK
Rainbow Six Vegas Clan

Will we ever start it? I really want to start it soon so will any of you be ready to start one soon? It'd be good for us to play together from time to time to maybe just a 3 on 3 match.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
I've got my Vegas back from my mate finally, so... I'm ready when you are.
Indy
Make a list, add me to it
Blaze-uK
List..

'Pilot Lazz
UTSBlaze
Van Hel Singh

Could do with more...
Strike
Add me, but it's only a 'pending' request at the moment. I played Vegas round my friends house and loved it. If and when I get my X360, I'll be buying this with it. By then, the next R6 will be out.
Alibaster
Gamertag: ALIB89

360 Games:
Rainbow Six Vegas
Pro Evo 6
Smackdown vs Raw 07
Test Drive Unlimited
CoD3
PGR3
GRAW (if I ever get it back off my mate lol)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.