Having trouble finding the last few of the cars..cant remember which ones [ill post when i get them] but im sure someone who has finished it knows some of the ones i mean..anyway if anyone has a idea i think the Hearse was one of them..BTW if anyone has no idea what im talking bout its the Garage beside Donald Loves building.not the one down the big ramp just face the building[front of it] and go left..there will be a list on the right and one of those Info icon things..one you walk into that a message comes up once you get into a car they need

"EDIT*" MY MISTAKE its Love Media and there was a old topic made bout this...here are the car locations
For "Love Media's Car List", these are the 16 vehicles you need to bring:
---Hearse: Seen in Staunton Island, near Hospital Area Parked
---Infernus: Seen in the road sometimes in Shoreside Vale
---Manana: Seen in the road sometimes in Portland, Staunton Island, and possibly Shoreside Vale
---Banshee: Seen in the road in Staunton Island and in Shoreside, and possibly Portland
---Faggio: Seen everywhere.
---Sentinel: Seen in the road sometimes in Portland
---Hellenbach GT: Appears in the Capital Autos (Car Salesman Area), inside the area with the windows after doing the "Car Salesman" mission LV4 (I think)
---Landstalker: Seen in the road sometimes (Not sure which island), Appears in your Shoreside Vale Safehouse after beating "See The Sight Before Your Flight" mission LV12 (I think) in Shoreside Vale.
---Freeway: Seen everywhere.
---PCJ-600: Seen everywhere, appears in your Staunton Island Safehouse after doing the "Love Media's Car List" mission, but what's the point of getting it there if you can only get it after you get all the vehicles, you won't be needing to bring that vehicle to Love Media in that time.........
---V8 Ghost: Seen in the road sometimes in Staunton Island, appears in your Staunton Island Safehouse after doing the "Love Media's Car List" mission, but what's the point of getting it there if you can only get it after you get all the vehicles, you won't be needing to bring that vehicle to Love Media in that time.........
---BF Injection: Seen Parked in Portland Beach.
---Photos VT: (Not sure which area)
---Deimos SP: (Not sure which atra)
---Thunder Rodd: (Aquired after beating the 1st race mission in the storyline missions in Portland, can also be seen parked in Portland in a parking lot, to a school area (I think, forgot the area location, remember in GTA3 where you had to pick up girls, then you had to bring them back to an area in Portland, it's that area)
---Patriot: Seen everywhere.