Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Never Be Attacked By Police
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Neon™
All you have to do is stock up on ammo and stand in the general area of this picture:

IPB Image

No police ever come up to you unless they are pushed by another vehicle and this is very rarely. The entire parking lot area around here works in this fashion, I don't know about the other side of the building but I stood right there in that pic for an hour and had six stars for almost all of it....had a bazooka, 5000+ M4 rounds, a bunch of Magnum Pistol rounds (the one with the scope), 200+ laser sniper rounds, and a few other random things.

I also sniped a guy out of his tank and stole it and sat in the parking lot shooting every Barracks car that came past, but by the time you have six stars for a bit most everything is a tank.

Hey if you guys need a map ask me and I'll pinpoint this place, but the game calls it the Printworks.
kyleedwards2
awsome...coulda made the pic smaller, anyways awsome find smile.gif
DiO
nice. what a great way to get a tank too. ill have to try this
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.