Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Glitch?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Neon™
I just attacked the last biker business on the left island. When I blew the bike it said the usual, go kill the defenders. The defender icon spawned on the golf course. So I went. But as soon as I got 30 feet from the building the icon disappeared. I go back, it comes back. I finally had to just wait outside the area for the time to run out and attack it again.

Weird.

Edit: It fuckin happened again, except this time there is no red triangle on the big map just the minimap, and it blinks alot. Fuck dammit.
gtasanandreasgeek
Lol..I take over bussinesses with the little wille. clap.gif
killjoy.rujoy?
I saved the last Empire to be the one rite near my ferris wheel appartment.I figured I
would blast them from the balcony/garage...but really f%#cked up things happened.

Attacks were happening & ending in seconds.There were 4 or 5 in about 2 minutes!
...yeah yeah I failed to protect ...I pressed on.F#@ckers! ohmy.gif

My clothes icon from the savehouse was hovering in mid air outside...I thought it was some sort of unlockable.I bought the Willy,went onto the roof & jumped through it & then I saw the health icon...
outside!...NO SHIT!...I then shot up the vehicle to start the war(rpg)...The freakin' vehicle blew but the red arrow stayed!I could push it around with the hovering arrow!

There were two vehicles stuck in the ground.I blew them up thumbup.gif

My next thought was ...oh,oh.Me game be permanently fried.'Twas a glitchy affair from the beginning.
Those mofos!...the end was in sight. wallbash_red.gif

Re-loaded...no problem roll2.gif

I've also had attackers stuck so far away I just re-loaded.Loading... <<<pink.
Neon™
QUOTE(killjoy.rujoy? @ Nov 24 2006, 05:23 PM) [snapback]1262478[/snapback]

I saved the last Empire to be the one rite near my ferris wheel appartment.I figured I
would blast them from the balcony/garage...but really f%#cked up things happened.

Attacks were happening & ending in seconds.There were 4 or 5 in about 2 minutes!
...yeah yeah I failed to protect ...I pressed on.F#@ckers! ohmy.gif

My clothes icon from the savehouse was hovering in mid air outside...I thought it was some sort of unlockable.I bought the Willy,went onto the roof & jumped through it & then I saw the health icon...
outside!...NO SHIT!...I then shot up the vehicle to start the war(rpg)...The freakin' vehicle blew but the red arrow stayed!I could push it around with the hovering arrow!

There were two vehicles stuck in the ground.I blew them up thumbup.gif

My next thought was ...oh,oh.Me game be permanently fried.'Twas a glitchy affair from the beginning.
Those mofos!...the end was in sight. wallbash_red.gif

Re-loaded...no problem roll2.gif

I've also had attackers stuck so far away I just re-loaded.Loading... <<<pink.

Ive had attacks happen unannounced when I get there, and during my attack, and right after. and the riots by the enemy gangs, and ive had invisible safehouses before...i actually drove thru one once, i posted a topic about it.

thats some funny shit tho, ive never had anything like what you said.

lmao id love to have seen your face when the arrow stayed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.