Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tanks Die
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Neon™
Yeah thats right. You get rubbed up on enough they die. Thats so fuckin gay

Fuckin bullshit i was 6 stars for 45 minutes (ill post how i did this later) and then i go to save and my fuckin tank dies.. who else thinks this is fucking bullshit
SlickCriminal92
It happens in LCS too. GTA:SA is the worst because the tanks can catch on fire. mad.gif
-spyder-
Yeah i found this out too wen I was shooting rocket lauchers at a tank, then i decided to go in it then the fuckin Army came and AKed me and it blew up!

But I now know how easily get a tank now without the Police now anyway (i will post back if anybody doesent know)
Vertical
QUOTE(gta.gamer @ Nov 24 2006, 09:26 PM) [snapback]1262416[/snapback]

Yeah i found this out too wen I was shooting rocket lauchers at a tank, then i decided to go in it then the fuckin Army came and AKed me and it blew up!

But I now know how easily get a tank now without the Police now anyway (i will post back if anybody doesent know)

how??
No-Fi
At least San Andreas had the classic olive green Tank that was unkillable.
Vertical
QUOTE(No-Fi @ Nov 27 2006, 04:42 AM) [snapback]1263479[/snapback]

At least San Andreas had the classic olive green Tank that was unkillable.

the tank in sa wasnt unkillable after a while the tank would blow up
No-Fi
No way, that was the new one that looked like it came from the Gulf War. The older more classic tank was a lot stronger.
-spyder-
[/quote]

how??
[/quote]

Change into the 'Army Fatigues Suit' (available after last mission) and then just walk into the Fort Baxter (the gates should opem automaticaly) and one of the shelters has an Tank, and then just press Triangle and ther!

No army men start shoothing and neither do the cops run on your tail

Easy! biggrin.gif ph34r.gif wink.gif thumbup.gif
DiO
awsome. i gotta get beating the game the, eh?

[/notangus]
Vertical
[quote name='gta.gamer' date='Nov 27 2006, 10:45 PM' post='1263852']
[/quote]

how??
[/quote]

Change into the 'Army Fatigues Suit' (available after last mission) and then just walk into the Fort Baxter (the gates should opem automaticaly) and one of the shelters has an Tank, and then just press Triangle and ther!

No army men start shoothing and neither do the cops run on your tail

Easy! biggrin.gif ph34r.gif wink.gif thumbup.gif
[/quote]

ohhh i havent completed the game yet so thats why lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.