Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: nice find
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
ryanshedy
ok i was bored so i decided to go to phils out place ( hence - your hidout ) and i decided to take chase in the ATV 500 quadbike ( its something like that its gray with 6 wheels ) you buy there, i was just speeding when i through it into the water and then something great happened,

IT STARTED DRIVING THROUGH THE WATER. it seems the ATV 500 can drive through water like a boat.

i wont recomend it though its very slows and the handles like a dogs breakfast.

dont do me ed am not in the mood , if it found just lock the topic
-spyder-
Omg! This is very old news

ok you just found this out but it has already been discussed recenlty in this forum
DiO
not an quad

you found the The Splitz 6
Vertical
QUOTE(ryanshedy @ Nov 23 2006, 08:08 PM) [snapback]1262064[/snapback]

ok i was bored so i decided to go to phils out place ( hence - your hidout ) and i decided to take chase in the [/u]ATV 500 quadbike[/u] ( its something like that its gray with 6 wheels ) you buy there, i was just speeding when i through it into the water and then something great happened,

erm quadbike...... quad = 4 = 4 wheels

splitz-6 = 6 wheels

ryanshedy
it is in real live a quadbike just cos GTA dont make it a quad. doesnt mean it isnt.

please lock this topic please
-spyder-
QUOTE(ryanshedy @ Nov 24 2006, 07:07 PM) [snapback]1262319[/snapback]

it is in real live a quadbike just cos GTA dont make it a quad. doesnt mean it isnt.

That 6-wheeled vehicle called the Spiltz-6 does not look like a quad, have you seen quads in the game yet, quads have 4 wheels not 6

And if you said you have completed the game at 100% you should of seen a quad by now

There is one nr the Stadium on the dirt Track on the first island
Vertical
QUOTE(gta.gamer @ Nov 24 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]1262386[/snapback]

QUOTE(ryanshedy @ Nov 24 2006, 07:07 PM) [snapback]1262319[/snapback]

That 6-wheeled vehicle called the Spiltz-6 does not look like a quad, have you seen quads in the game yet, quads have 4 wheels not 6

And if you said you have completed the game at 100% you should of seen a quad by now

There is one nr the Stadium on the dirt Track on the first island

yeah and u have to use a quad in the first few missions of the storyline

you should search or read posts before u mention things
ryanshedy
omg am better than u on a real quad and a gta quad :0 cheeky git sayin ive never seen a quad tongue.gif
-spyder-
QUOTE(ryanshedy @ Feb 16 2007, 09:56 PM) [snapback]1301885[/snapback]

omg am better than u on a real quad and a gta quad :0 cheeky git sayin ive never seen a quad tongue.gif

Ehh wtf! You lied because you said somewhere (and I'll find the link, because I remember) you have completed the game 100%

Ovoiulsly you hav'ent if you aint seen a quad because you need to complete the quad time trials in Downtown

"omg am better than u on a real quad and a gta quad" - your pathetic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.