Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: God damn
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Intake
During that mission where you have kill the guy in the white suit (this is both a cunning way of not giving it away but also I forget his name...) my sound went out for the dramatic bit where Louise dies and looking around it seems this was not just my game that this happened to. What a pile of bullshit...Anyone know what they said/found this problem?
thecolster123
this has been found before... do a search next time...
Intake
This isn't a find its a question, I was asking if others had this problem.

Don't tell me what to do...

killjoy.rujoy?
boys boys...this ain't the place for that ^^^
...this was a common glitch.I think you could have seen the text of the conversation
with sub-titles on...other than that I don't know if anyone got that audio.
I don't even know what transpired...I skipped everything(cut-scenes & all I could)
while playing...because the loading was killin' me. wallbash_red.gif

I suppose somewhere google could yield a transcript?

I'll take my time on the PS2 version! thumbup.gif
Neon™
My sound went off for one of the missions too, i havent gotten to this one yet but there was one for the M guy on the island that it didnt play sound. i just went to the "BRIEF" section in the start menu and read what happened.
-spyder-
Man that mission was annoying and hard! It was called 'Light my Pyre'

But ye my sound went of too, but after i read the 'Breif', it was about that Vic said shall i take you to the hospital, and she says no, then Vic says i thought we had something special going on then she passes away.
The guy in the white suit was called Mendez i think
killjoy.rujoy?
wow...no shit ohmy.gif .I guess I'll hafta watch the cut scenes when I get to 100%.
I also wasn't sure if cutscene conversations were in the brief...live & learn. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.