Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Storyline
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Intake
The IGN review said the story was shit but I just wanted to see if people agreed with me that its deffinately more involving and better a story than Liberty CS... It is hard to see why you can't quit the drug dealing if you can make millions of dollars in a week or so by taking over empires though... But I think Lance is a great character, Vic is very average but better than CJ I think. Havn't finished the story yet but I'm close and think it is a lot of fun.
Blaze-uK
Yars , the storyline does get better as you progress through the game , although Vic did get annoying sometimes.
Intake
Just completed story, ending not as good as LCS, not even any text/call when you're done!
Vertical
i agree cj was crap

tommy best character so far!!!

but on subject i still think lcs was wayyy better than vcs

i hate the empire missions
they are just gay
Blaze-uK
Yeh I think LCS was better , not in features or anything but the feel of the game and the few noticable glitches to VCS's overload of glitches.
Robert Lynch
This glitches worry me so much... sad.gif they are that annoying, right?
House
I liked Lance...the story is good so far but the Empire thing is incorrect since I don't think it's apart of the story line to take over all of them.
Stan Petrov
Lance is my favourite GTA character to date, so any story involving him would genuinely please me.

I think R* didnt do him justice in this game though, he was far too erratic and not as laid back as he was in the original VC.

Maybe he is supposed to have matured before he meets tommy.

I liked Vic, but hes no Lance Vance, sadly.

Still it was a reasonable story, slightly predictable but prequels always are.

Robert Lynch
If the character of Lance was erratic in VCS, don't blame Philip Michael Thomas. Blame the storyline. It's not his fault...it's how the writers wrote the character of Lance in that one.
Stan Petrov
QUOTE(Robert Lynch @ Nov 19 2006, 02:48 PM) [snapback]1260133[/snapback]

If the character of Lance was erratic in VCS, don't blame Philip Michael Thomas. Blame the storyline. It's not his fault...it's how the writers wrote the character of Lance in that one.

Yeah, I know. Thats why I sid R* didnt do him justice smile.gif
Robert Lynch
If that's true...then you are right.... mellow.gif Just like they did to the final boss character in LCS, too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.