Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unfriendly competition
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
RomanBellic
can somebody please help me with this mission i can kill the first lot of guys but then the chicks with machine guns i can't what is the best way to kill them.
Vertical
Omg i hated that mission it took me about 10 times to do it

Best weapon to kill them fast is assult rifle... Just hold down R and press left and right quickly to change between them.

Oh and for the ones that get stuck behind trees and in the swimming pool.... Thats nothing a grenade can't handle

Make sure you have full health and armour at the start, then when you get low there is a health token which spawns so use that.

I hated the next bit which sounds like you haven't done yet so i won't spoil it for you

wink.gif
killjoy.rujoy?
I'm recycling a post I did a couple pages back...same mission,but getting alotta ammo. thumbup.gif
SPOILER VVVVV

Anyway...as soon as the mission starts head straight outside the fence and stay out.
Once you re-enter the gates close.

Kill everyone but 2 or 3 enemies from outside the gate.
What I did was drive a car near the fence ,close to the hotel,and shoot it with a shotgun 'till it explodes...
taking out the enemies behind the bullet proof fence.

Rinse and repeat.
Till only 2 or 3 left.

I spose any explosive / fire type weapon would work but I didn't have any.
Interestingly the streets are empty and the game becomes very jerky like the PSP
can't quite handle all the enemy (lots of 'em) AI.
But a car spawns near the very end of the beach entrance on the road...me weapon.

Anyhow,when only a couple left, go get health /armor...the game may be a little smoother as well.
Run around the outside of the fence till the AI lands the few enemies left into the oval pool.
Enter the gate and stand over the constantly re-spawning machine gun.The enemy AI has them bouncing against the pool wall and shooting at it...Watch the diving board shooters...mucho damage(usually 2).

Go get a sandwich and when you get back you will have 9969 in your ammo ...no ,shit it don't go higher than that.It will count down and may well tally higher.I was done eating.

Then kill the enemies in the pool to begin the rest of the mission with full armor/health/ammo.
It's best to kill these people remotely...your gonna want to keep your strength for what's next.

Sometimes peds find their way out of the gate and you will find them heading to you...so it's best to leave a couple of them.

When chasing the quad don't get too close or all this will be for nothing(...oh yeah,you can bribe back weapons...meh)
clap.gif
RomanBellic
this mission fuckin sucks...i still can't do it haven't played that damn game for about 2 months now,any other tips??
Korben
If its the mission I think it is once you start with the bikini clad killers, run out the gate that leads down to the sea front. Standing just outside that around the fence and you will find that you can get the attention of a lot of the killers who will run at you. Some will get to the gate so stand back and pick them off as they come out the exit to the gate. Once they stop work your way up and you will find a load will have run at you and fallen into the pool. Grenades can take care of them.

Its one seriously annoying mission, but I eventually got through it like that. Just remember, lots of ammo (I agree Assault Rifle is the best) full armour, full health, loads of grenades and take your time picking them off once you are out of that gate.
Handsome B Wonderful
I got caugt out the first time when i killed the women on the diving board, only for another to reappear and start shooting me to bits.

I was lucky enough to have the other dude's quad flip early in the chase. Easy pickings.
§ynch
QUOTE(jaysean605 @ Mar 8 2007, 08:23 PM) [snapback]1308704[/snapback]
this mission fuckin sucks...i still can't do it haven't played that damn game for about 2 months now,any other tips??
One word: R3's....

I had the extended armor (Vigilante) and extended health (Air Rescue)
so you may want to go for the R3's first.

Also, from the red balloons I have the M249 with almost infinite ammo,
as well as AK, and Molotovs.

I jumped straight down into the pool, and up against the wall.
Take out the high dive first, lock on with AK for the very few on the pool edge.

Forgot to mention, I did Firefighter on like day 2 so I'm fire-proof.
Drop Molotovs near you so the girls in the pool feel the burn.
Throw them up high to the back areas. All the time watching the HUD
for bitches spawning near you.

Climb out and lock on with M249 or AK them to pieces.

I like the "run out of the gate" methods posted here.
That would have been fun with my trusty sniper rifle.

The only heavy part is the girls in the pool, not the chase,
or the helicopter, so use either the "gate-run" or my method,
jump in the pool and use the wall for cover, only a few girls jump in.
Take the rest out as best you can. R3 rewards REALLY helped out here.
RomanBellic
thanx for the help guys! but i ended up using health/armor just to keep me alive..and i used weapon cheats and strangely enough the quad chase was fuckin easy...i aced that bit!
§ynch
QUOTE(jaysean605 @ Jun 13 2007, 10:53 PM) [snapback]1336894[/snapback]
thanx for the help guys! but i ended up using health/armor just to keep me alive..and i used weapon cheats and strangely enough the quad chase was fuckin easy...i aced that bit!

Well yeah, the quad chase is the easy part.

I still think molotovs, up against the wall. Fireproof is the way in 90% of GTA storyliners.
I didn't hate this mission as much as most, but you definitely need a strategy like Killjoy's or mine.
Cheats? No.
NCP
I remember I completed the mission first try. I just ran to a tree to take cover from them and took em out one by one with the assault rifle.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.