Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All Vehicles
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
killjoy.rujoy?
In my opinion all vehicles have been slowed down...to make this place seem bigger.
Now when you get in the slowest of the slow van...it runs top speed,like about Vic's
top speed on foot...and squeals and screeches...but it really ain't movin' that fast. cool.gif

Some high performance vehicles...like the Infernus...I now avoid like,like...like the Perennial! rolleyes.gif

I remember zipping across VC in 'copters...zip is not the descriptive term I would use
for 'copters anymore. mad.gif

Speaking of 'copters did you try Little Willie yet? thumbup.gif ...an ultralite 'copter with guns!
It's in the junkyard(in a corner behind a mountain of trash(?).
Blaze-uK
I disagree , all sports cars seem pretty fast to me , but aircrafts don't.
-spyder-
QUOTE(UTS_Blaze @ Nov 13 2006, 07:19 PM) [snapback]1257584[/snapback]

I disagree , all sports cars seem pretty fast to me , but aircrafts don't.

Ye the aircrafts are slow :yawn:

Also the boats, the jet ski seems faster than any of the boats
killjoy.rujoy?
...yeah,what I was meaning is that there are alotta vehicles you can press & hold X & drive like no problem.
I'm a Cheetah or Banshee fan...the Infernus takes too much air.
I was maybe a little peeved when I started this thread.

I did the story line, then the standard fare vehicle side missions.
Then all these new side missions.There's a lot,& doing them all in a row
was kinda slow...The aircraft crawl along(however the Hunter mission & that sea plane are alrite)...
Taxi was a friggin yawnfest...most of the boat collection was,well,when your bringing in some of them
boats don't nod off & pile that sea pig into the shore.

So,yeah sports cars are ok...but,mann,you can't say that all them family sedan sh!t kinda cars & sunday drivers were that slow in VC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.